The Jeryls and the CON : A Research Thread

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We're back to where we started as Super Sleuths at the beginning of the CON.

I'm pretty sure that The Fix article that this article refers to was written by Carmela Kelly:

"Courtney Love loses rights to Kurt Cobain's image"

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/may/03/courtney-love-kurt-cobain

https://web.archive.org/web/20120505052805/https://www.thefix.com/content/courtney-love-frances-cobain-publicity-rights91000

It is her! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I remember it because we were tracking Lutfi's movements at the time, and Carmela was forwarding me emails written to her by Courtney to get my opinion on them.

Lutfi's name wasn't mentioned in The Fix article, but our goal was to tie Lutfi's involvement to the lost IP.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We're back to where we started as Super Sleuths at the beginning of the CON.

I'm pretty sure that The Fix article that this article refers to was written by Carmela Kelly:

"Courtney Love loses rights to Kurt Cobain's image"

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/may/03/courtney-love-kurt-cobain

We are back to the heart of the CON. The copyright laws in the US. This is also the heart of the terrible and crumbling healthcare system in the US. For some medications it’s cheaper to take a first class ticket to London once a month and buy the meds abroad than it is to buy them in the US—all because of Bad IP laws. It’s a mafia.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I remember it because we were tracking Lutfi's movements at the time, and Carmela was forwarding me emails written to her by Courtney to get my opinion on them.

Lutfi's name wasn't mentioned in The Fix article, but our goal was to tie Lutfi's involvement to the lost IP.

Lufti's involvement is all so weird:

Britney Spears' controversial ex manager Sam Lutfi 'kidnapped and robbed estranged musician husband of Frances Bean Cobain'

and there were a lot of financial issues with the estate....

WMC Mortgage filed a lawsuit last year in Thurston County Superior Court, seeking foreclosure after Love stopped paying the bills

despite Frances earning $100,000 a month from thes estate in 2018

It is the same money people across these huge estates that are rife with controversy. I think they just use Tri Star/Lou/The Jerylls as a stand-in for the truly powerful people. 

Courtney deleted all her tweets and I hate when my old pertinent tweets have typos!!

As Rosengart said he got 100,000 (or so??) "document dump" from Team CON & that's what these people do: BURY YOU IN PAPER while they steal & spin cobwebs.

Another thing I have wanted to do is chart *when* people started leaving Lou - I have a feeling there was "word on the street" about what happened to Britney BEFORE #freebritney broke through. I definitely think the forced psychiatric stay made people realize they had to go - despite the CON shenanigans being well known in Hollywood. **** these people. Some have stuck with Lou like Jason Delaro & Larry has a new business in Vegas (can't think of it right now Black-something??)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

As Rosengart said he got 100,000 (or so??) "document dump" from Team CON & that's what these people do: BURY YOU IN PAPER while they steal & spin cobwebs.

Yeah and I love how in the latest transcript Rosenzaddy questions why Big Sloppy is trying to delay..”you know B is not paying your lawyer fees, right?” (Paraphrased) 😅

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

at some point after Goetz leaves, Judge Penny makes them report the estimated market value…aka the CURRENT cash in those bank accounts. But then by this time, I assume B’s entire estate and IP was irreversible f.ucked

Speaking of Penny, it reminded me that she was involved in Britney's case, as a temporary judge, back in 2012. And "coincidentally" she was the one who was appointed as B's judge in 2016 after Reva's retirement. So I do think Penny's deep in it all as well.

E1mo-Ias-Vo-AMQjy-D.png

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Speaking of Penny, it reminded me that she was involved in Britney's case, as a temporary judge, back in 2012. And "coincidentally" she was the one who was appointed as B's judge in 2016 after Reva's retirement. So I do think Penny's deep in it all as well.

E1mo-Ias-Vo-AMQjy-D.png

Yeah Penny is deep in it because she’s part of a broken system. But she clearly doesn’t let as much s.hit fly as Goetz. Goetz is just evil. Even now they are trying to do discovery arbitration. They are just trying to get to Goetz.

To me the evilness of Goetz and Penny are not comparable. Everyone that is part of this system is at least somewhat evil. But Goetz set precedents that are going to hurt everyone in this corrupt system, all for the sake of helping Jamie Spears steal from his daughter. Goetz gets her own special ring of hell.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Another thing I have wanted to do is chart *when* people started leaving Lou - I have a feeling there was "word on the street" about what happened to Britney BEFORE #freebritney broke through.

I get the vibe that if you don’t do what she wants she puts you in a conservatorship…there are a lot of parallels to that cult she is part of.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah Penny is deep in it because she’s part of a broken system. But she clearly doesn’t let as much s.hit fly as Goetz. Goetz is just evil. Even now they are trying to do discovery arbitration. They are just trying to get to Goetz.

To me the evilness of Goetz and Penny are not comparable. Everyone that is part of this system is at least somewhat evil. But Goetz set precedents that are going to hurt everyone in this corrupt system, all for the sake of helping Jamie Spears steal from his daughter. Goetz gets her own special ring of hell.

Judge Goetz was removed from Courtney Love's case because of Goetz's potential bias because Courtney was speaking out against Jamie Spears.

How can we reconcile Britney giving her testimony TWICE to Judge Penny - delaying Jamie's removal by 2 years? Interestingly, Project Rose started in 8/2020 right after Penny delayed the request to remove Jamie.

Judge Penny wasn't an actual judge until late 2018 - appointed by Irving Azoff's buddy Governor Jerry Brown. Why did Jerry wait until he was almost out of office which was 01/2019?

I haven't had time lately to read this thread but in light of the new info published by TMZ, Variety, etc I thought I'd post here. 

"On Jan. 30, 2008, Wyle allegedly wrote an email to Taylor, which stated: “We have run into a problem with [the] judge selection… the only judge who will be able to hear our case on Friday is the one **** [sic] who will not give Jamie the power to administer psychotropic *****” to Britney Spears.

Emails referenced in the filing appear to indicate that Taylor wanted to be a co-conservator. In an alleged email from Feb. 2008, Taylor wrote, “I am the right person for this.”

“I have fought for Jamie for 3 years, prayed and fasted with him every week and life has changed drastically because of this determination,” Taylor allegedly wrote in an email from 2008."

source: https://variety.com/2022/music/news/britney-spears-tri-star-conservatorship-1235308278/

I just checked the date and, of course, February 1st, 2008 was a Friday.

Thoughts?

• Love 1
On 6/27/2022 at 8:24 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Dina LaPolt is another Lou/Larry-like figure. From the accounting we know Lapolt share at least 1 commission 50/50 with Lou. Larry got about double for some reason.

the amount of $$ was De minimus, but it reveals the nature of their relationship.

so Lapolt is a copyright lawyer who takes a commission sometimes for deals or royalties.

Rudolph is married to Lapolt’s sister.

I know this thread is about the Jerylls but reading this comment made me think of this tweet I saw a couple days ago, as soon as I saw it I thought of you. You probably already seen it but I found it quite shocking (and yet, not surprising at all) that apparently in the accountings Dina bills EXACTLY the same fees and in the same order as Tri Star. They sure love their ctrl+c/ctrl+v.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I know this thread is about the Jerylls but reading this comment made me think of this tweet I saw a couple days ago, as soon as I saw it I thought of you. You probably already seen it but I found it quite shocking (and yet, not surprising at all) that apparently in the accountings Dina bills EXACTLY the same fees and in the same order as Tri Star. They sure love their ctrl+c/ctrl+v.

This can't be real.

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Yasss queen! I’m glad Someone posted a snapshot of the accountings on Twitter! 😍😍😍

Posting these here before I forget.

From Geraldine Wyle in DECLARATION OF KYLE R. FREENY IN SUPPORT OF BRITNEY SPEARS’S MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO TRI STAR’S AND ROBIN GREENHILL’S MOTION TO QUASH

February 1st, 2008. "We need to preserve the credibility of all of our witnesses, especially the family, and most of all, Lynne, as much of this case rests on her credibility." Lynne's credibility must be PRESERVED.  

February 24th, 2008. "Although she expressed a desire to come in if/when Brian is no longer trustee, I figured that we (I ) will deal with that issue this week, as our plans get more firm." Does this mean that Lou literally refused to be in the same room as Bryan?  

"One of the suggestions that Andrew had was the trust could pay the bills and that would get us around a great deal of the court submission issues, HOWEVER, when it is a business related deductible expense those need to be paid out of Britney Brands, or Britney Touring. You will EXPOSE the trust if you pay business expenses from the Trust. Any bills that need to be paid from the trust we could prepare and submit on behalf of the cs (conservators) to Ivan. Jamie nor I want Ivan or Bryan in any matter that they are not entitled to by law that includes records."

...that would get us around a great deal of the court submission issues...

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block