The Jeryls and the CON : A Research Thread

Dearest Super Sleuths,

It's time for The Jeryls to have their very own research thread.

So far, their role in shaping the CON has been mostly overlooked, despite their great power:

spacer.png

[Image Credit: @MeanerThree on Twitter]

What do we know about these two illustrious ladies? How did they become connected with James Parnell Spears? What other notable cases have The Jeryls been involved in?

spacer.png

Please help us take a deep dive into The Jeryls by leaving your knowledge here.

Happy Sleuthing!

• Love 4
  • Like 2

i think these women are way more guilty than we think. i feel that they are 100% corrupt and are the go-to attorneys for fraud, embezzlement, financial abuse, elderly abuse, law bending abuse. etc.

they 100% know what they are doing and hide behind their stupid *** faces and kinda stay quiet and outside the "publicity" and noise. i feel like britney's dad - while super guilty, is not as guilty as these beaches, because i think there is an ignorance component in his ways. while these other two know exactly what they are doing a la lou taylor.

100% the same vibe i get from jodi monc unt and ingham - and imma get dragged but i feel like ingham does has a small ignorance component too... like he's not a mastermind villain.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

The Jeryls worked(still working?) with Michael Kane on MJ's case, and most likely it was The Jeryls who chose Kane when they needed to replace TriStar in B's case. And it's scary, because Kane is still to this day Britney's manager and everywhere his name stands as the president of her companies.

Another familiar name, who has worked with The Jeryls in MJ and B's cases, is Howard Weitzman.

Here's a great thread about many intersections in their cases:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Not directly Jeryls related…but learning the basics of the Michael Jackson case is enlightening.

The doctor that was convicted of involuntary homicide in MJ’s case was hired by AEG Live, The equivalent of LiveNation for Britney.

Live Nation (Clear Channel)? Circus Tour was AEG Live (Concerts West) too. You can even catch Randy Phillips in For the Record, he's talking to Jamie during the Womanizer shoot.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1596946/britney-spears-reportedly-signs-deal-with-aeg-live-to-produce-tour/

FFT was Live Nation, yeah https://www.livenationentertainment.com/2011/04/pop-superstar-britney-spears-announces-special-guest-nicki-minaj-to-join-the-highly-anticipated-all-female-femme-fatale-tour/

But tbh in MJ's case, the doctor was already in MJ's life before anything AEG Live. But yeah, they hired him.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
48 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

They were Michael Jackson’s estate attorney. @Ghoulia discovered that the court docs that said Britney was “deceased” were actually copy and pasted from Michael Jacksons estate court docs.

Imagine being able to copy and paste previously written documents and make millions of dollars 😡 lawyers are overpaid 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

The Jeryls worked(still working?) with Michael Kane on MJ's case, and most likely it was The Jeryls who chose Kane when they needed to replace TriStar in B's case. And it's scary, because Kane is still to this day Britney's manager and everywhere his name stands as the president of her companies.

Another familiar name, who has worked with The Jeryls in MJ and B's cases, is Howard Weitzman.

Here's a great thread about many intersections in their cases:

i love that you brough receipts. i wish we had more information as to why some of these players still remain in britney's life.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

100% the same vibe i get from jodi monc unt and ingham - and imma get dragged but i feel like ingham does has a small ignorance component too... like he's not a mastermind villain.

I'm going to get dragged, too, but as being the resident Kingham Ingham fan on this forum, I'd like to point out that after Feb. 3, 2008, the Jeryl's had enough dirt on Ingham that they could easily pressure him into doing their bidding.

In the letter I've posted at the beginning of this thread, it's clear that there were instances were Ingham did attempt to advocate for Britney's rights. However, likely due to the Feb. 3/08 situation, he was never able to hold his legal ground and the Jeryls were able to over-power him.

Feb. 3, 2008 - Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham III visits Britney unannounced at the UCLA Medical Center, determining that she didn't understand the court proceedings, and that "she lacks the capacity to retain counsel." Ingham violates the law by writing a report expressing his opinion that Britney lacks capacity. There is no reference in the California Probate Code for a court-appointed attorney to write such a report, for which there is no statutory authority. Ingham does not leave a copy of the report with Britney.

Source: Interview with Probate Attorney Lisa MacCarley, March 15, 2021, https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMbaVE6lmpW/?igshid=1oxr0jgiw717a

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Live Nation (Clear Channel)? Circus Tour was AEG Live (Concerts West) too. You can even catch Randy Phillips in For the Record, he's talking to Jamie during the Womanizer shoot.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1596946/britney-spears-reportedly-signs-deal-with-aeg-live-to-produce-tour/

FFT was Live Nation, yeah https://www.livenationentertainment.com/2011/04/pop-superstar-britney-spears-announces-special-guest-nicki-minaj-to-join-the-highly-anticipated-all-female-femme-fatale-tour/

But tbh in MJ's case, the doctor was already in MJ's life before anything AEG Live. But yeah, they hired him.

The switch Team Con makes from AEG Live to Live Nation makes sense if you know the relationship between the Leiweke brothers and Irving Azoff. They are great at being one step away from Britney. It really does feel like in 2011 that Britney was "traded" from the Maloofs to Azoff and his cronies. The most powerful people aren't on #freebritney's radar like we need to look at City National Bank (Royal Bank of Canada) and Lester Knispel's Boulevard Management (Barbara Streisand, Kardashians). Courtney Love mentions BOTH of them. I promise y'all that they old school power players took Lou Taylor under their wing because they wanted to stay one step away from Team Con's Britney business dealings. 

2011:

• TPG Capital buys 48% of the Palms (Maloofs) and 35% of CAA
  • TPG & Apollo already own Caesars
  • Celine Dion's residency at Caesars' Colosseum and is with AEG 

12/31/2012: Azoff leaves Live Nation. He has a non-compete with Live Nation so Irving can't sign new artists for 2 years.

early 2013:

December 2013: Live Nation & Caesars announce a partnership right before PoM

2014:

Leiweke and Azoff start the Oak View Group. Remember: they likely planned this years in advance! In 2017, AEG and Leiweke are weirdly back on good terms.

2019:

Nicki Minaj blasted Irving Azoff for sabotaging her album, but weirdly ends up being managed by him via Full Stop?!?! Nicki leaves Azoff in 2021.

There's more, but this is the basic spider web.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

And Lou at some point mentions Rapino (CEO LiveNation) as a mentor.

“I love the opportunities that a lot of great people have afforded me,” says Taylor, crediting a long list of mentors and friends for helping her along the way, including late music exec Mercyline “Mike” Bernardo, music power lawyers Don Passman and Aaron Rosenberg, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino, mogul Irving Azoff and Endeavor executive chairman Patrick Whitesell. THR (FYI I was blocked on Twitter by The Hollywood Reporter)

Look at Rosengart and Whitesell: Doesn't Whitesell look sus?  https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/matthew-rosengart-and-patrick-whitesell-attend-the-news-photo/673423500?adppopup=true

2 hours ago, Kletus said:

Imagine being able to copy and paste previously written documents and make millions of dollars 😡 lawyers are overpaid 

I noticed they copied and pasted the same mistake in the original letters of conservatorship in 2008 as well! They refer to Tara Scott from Trope & Trope as Ms.King.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

How does Dina Lapolt figure into all of this? She was Mj’s attorney at one point 

Dina LaPolt is another Lou/Larry-like figure. From the accounting we know Lapolt share at least 1 commission 50/50 with Lou. Larry got about double for some reason.

the amount of $$ was De minimus, but it reveals the nature of their relationship.

so Lapolt is a copyright lawyer who takes a commission sometimes for deals or royalties.

Rudolph is married to Lapolt’s sister.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block