Don't sleep on Zach Campbell's Debut single "Away from You"

13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Singer? I thought he made YouTube videos or something :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Yes he started his career as a YouTube sensation and reactor but he literally gets paid now and he has came a very long way. 

He's always wanted to pursue his own music career and has done some covers as well! 

I'm so excited for his music career. He is friends with Little Mix, MNEK, Lizzo, Lol Nas X, Chlöe and Hailey Bailey. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1

Omg I used to be such a fan back when I actually cared about YouTube LOL I like the production of the song, but the vocals don’t sound confident. I don’t know if it’s because he’s trying to sing in a higher register. Or he’s just not a good singer haha He was also constantly ahead of the choreo in the timing. This is not for me but I do wish him the best. He has a lot of personality and he deserves this. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Omg I used to be such a fan back when I actually cared about YouTube LOL I like the production of the song, but the vocals don’t sound confident. I don’t know if it’s because he’s trying to sing in a higher register. Or he’s just not a good singer haha He was also constantly ahead of the choreo in the timing. This is not for me but I do wish him the best. He has a lot of personality and he deserves this. 

Let's see how it goes. This is his first song after all! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block