Christina Aguilera is rumored to feature.....

Fun Fact, I forgot that Liberation existed and just thought that Accelerate and Fall In Line were just flop singles that lead to a shelved album.

I'm honestly surprised she didn't go the whole "promotional singles" route like JLo did with Fresh Out The Oven.

I didn't even realize she tried for a third single on that album. Like I Do's comment section is so full of delusion.

Christina really needs an overhaul and to reset and maybe try one last time to give us an album with at least one bop.

I honestly don't even know what could salvage her career at this point?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

Fun Fact, I forgot that Liberation existed and just thought that Accelerate and Fall In Line were just flop singles that lead to a shelved album.

I'm honestly surprised she didn't go the whole "promotional singles" route like JLo did with Fresh Out The Oven.

I didn't even realize she tried for a third single on that album. Like I Do's comment section is so full of delusion.

Christina really needs an overhaul and to reset and maybe try one last time to give us an album with at least one bop.

I honestly don't even know what could salvage her career at this point?

Lotus was full of bops! :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block