Cardi B drops "Hot ****" music video feat. Kanye West & Lil Durk

Cqleb

As excited as I am for new Cardi, I'm disappointed in the Kanye feature. Seems like a popularity grab. He's just been such a problem for the past few years and I don't get how artists are working with him after his Trumpism, calling slavery a "choice" and his cyber-bullying. Separating personal life from the artists is hard for many, though I get not everyone. But these are pretty big offenses. 

A lot of less problematic male artists could've been better and just as "popular" of a choice. 

• Love 1

Love Cardi, but considering “Up” was so critically and commercially acclaimed - WHY would she try and dilute it’s place in her discography with this blatant knock off track..?? And this is supposed to be her comeback single…? Who told her this was a good idea? 
:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Based on the preview, it sounds like a pure copy and paste of Up… except this time with 2 lack-luster features. She should have saved this as a fun b-side or deluxe edition track and pushed something FRESH as the new single. Guess this is what happens when you sit on unreleased material for too long… 
:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block