Costume Designer Tish Yates: “We absolutely loved when you escaped to wardrobe for a few mins…”

To think that she used to be so lonely back in 1998-2004 too, because everyone from backup dancers to makeup artists keep telling how she just wanted friends and normal life instead of constant touring/working... just to be forced to tour/work for 13 years without even the small glimpses of friendly interactions between the tour people. It makes me so sad and frustrated to hear all these stories, I hope Britney gets the justice she deserves and these monsters are jailed  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

They attacked her from all sides, not only did they make the public believe she was crazy, but they made her believe it herself, AND the people she was working with. You had to double check if you wanted to be sure, and even then we didn't have enough truthful information, it was a full-fledged plan... Thank goodness for the originators of the FreeBritney movement because I could not believe her team could be THAT evil, this is  almost taken from a freaking movie...

Yes this is what Britney alluded to when she said doctors are always there to get you well! She’s been through years of doctor ordered psychological trauma.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block