Costume Designer Tish Yates: “We absolutely loved when you escaped to wardrobe for a few mins…”

7 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

that fact that she's says there is still stuff Britney doens't know about that would make her boil, is horrible. I mean what all in the heck was going out when Britney was sitting in her dressing room?

this is dayum right concerning.

I hope she's contacted rosengart

I think that the most incriminatory things she already knows… but in 13 years, with so many different people knowing the situation and hearing her team say awful things to justify her situation, it’s hard to have that much info. I’m glad Tish is talking about it.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I'd love to know Britney's thoughts on Tish

I didn’t think she was a fan after saying none of them would invite her to parties and she never said anything/anything good about Tish speaking out in the doc… 

Im sure Britney feels betrayed by everyone. No one really spoke out for her until it was too late.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

they really did, by either making HER look like a diva, or making her believe other people didn't care about her

The thing is that all this made it hard for Britney to trust people, so if now those who used to work for her come forward and explain whatever happened at the time, she would have to trust them to believe them in the first place... Except if they told very specific anecdotes with info that only them could know? I don't know... I feel like she'd rather start new relationships than revise old ones.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

There are two facts, what Britney experienced firsthand and saw, and what was going on around her without her knowing it, and she still doesn't know it all. I hope that one day she will get to know it all, it is the complete step to liberation and healing. She deserves the whole truth ✊🏽

robin-g.pngI am here for when this woman is sat down to give a statement.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The thing is that all this made it hard for Britney to trust people, so if now those who used to work for her come forward and explain whatever happened at the time, she would have to trust them to believe them in the first place... Except if they told very specific anecdotes with info that only them could know? I don't know... I feel like she'd rather start new relationships than revise old ones.

yeah I think it must be very hard for her to believe anyone at this point

yet, she seemed to be fine with the dancers that were at her wedding. I doubt they talked about it at the party, but there's hope that in the future they may clarify some things if they get to talk about these experiences. Willie was a dancer since Circus wasn't he? He must have tons of stories.

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah I think it must be very hard for her to believe anyone at this point

yet, she seemed to be fine with the dancers that were at her wedding. I doubt they talked about it at the party, but there's hope that in the future they may clarify some things if they get to talk about these experiences. Willie was a dancer since Circus wasn't he? He must have tons of stories.

Yeah, she always clicked with him, she even promoted his music career a few times. And wasn't Zac like a head coach of choreo or sth like that? (I think when there are many dancers there's more than one leader or choreography assistant, not sure how to explain it). Britney obviously gets really involved in choreo so mayb that's why she chose him to be at her wedding. She used to be very close with Chase Benz (:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:) back then, who was head coach as well.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

It’s sad because I think Britney holds a lot of anger towards her and Fe for participating in the documentaries , but I hope one day she understands that with them doing that, they helped continue the path towards the termination 

Yes it is very sad because I think she was not happy about them speaking up, or she was not happy that it took them years to speak up.

I feel very very sad because Britney was such a genuine person and very caring for everyone, very bubbly and goofy, but team con stripped out her soul.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block