Lily Allen Teases New Music Or Performances In Instagram Post

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Lily Allen did an Instagram post about her ‘FY’ Glastonbury performance with Olivia Rodrigo and she ended her caption mentioning that she may not be hanging up her microphone just yet. Could this mean new music on the horizon or upcoming performances? We’ll have to wait and see 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, soweird101 said:

I thought another album was coming --- just taking a Rihanna amount of time...

She left her label, after they failed to promote her last album, she did whst shr could do. 

But she went back to a more urban pop sound, and being on a British label, she even said if this was more like it's not me, it's you or sheesuz.

She would have the budget to do crazy promo, but she went back to her original sound and their not happy..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block