Imagine if Britney wore her iconic red carpet looks and costumes in an exclusive Instagram video dedicated to her fans?

Honestly I don't want her to this, especially not with the vma oops outfit in the OP

Her body is not the same as 20 years ago (she's not a girl, not yet a woman) and I worry she'd get bullied for it. She still has a banging body so she'd still look good, but it wouldn't be the same and I think it would come across as trying to prove something... she's better off finding new up to date styles (which fortunately y2k is big right now) and creating fresh iconic looks that suit both her body and age

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Honestly I don't want her to this, especially not with the vma oops outfit in the OP

Her body is not the same as 20 years ago (she's not a girl, not yet a woman) and I worry she'd get bullied for it. She still has a banging body so she'd still look good, but it wouldn't be the same and I think it would come across as trying to prove something... she's better off finding new up to date styles (which fortunately y2k is big right now) and creating fresh iconic looks that suit both her body and age

THIS. I was about to say, it’s a BIG NO NO.

And I hate to admit it, she looks older, and though she looks beautiful on her age now, imagine how she would look if she wears that high school uniform in a tanned skin with that panda eyes 🙈 those iconic outfits will really not flatter her body today.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block