Original Piece Of Me Show

i was rewatching the i am britney jean documentary and once again i remembered how much stuff they cut out of the final show (they are even cut out more and more in every show)

they not only cut out tons of choreo, they stopped the rain after some shows if im not mistaken, they stopped the fire (if it even made it to the final show) it’s like they hyped it up so much for it to end up being extremely underwhelming and the worst part was the tour where they cut out literally every prop…i’m surprised they even brought dancers at the tour and didn’t let britney do it all alone 

does anyone know what else they removed/cut out of the show?

That documentary really feels like the conservatorship got in the way of Britney putting on a show and doing her job. No album recording footage, her ideas promised but not delivered etc, but it makes sense; they preempted criticism, in my opinion. 

Between the "the desert air hurts the voice so she's on vocal rest" after months of promising live vocals, the "I went so hard I got whiplash" followed by choreography that wasn't spectacular because it didn't suit Britney, even the outfits being constantly redesigned because Britney just didn't like them (frankly, hiring Marco Marco in the first place was questionable).

The documentary is filled with so much unnecessary forced drama too. From dancers being made look like it was their first audition ever dancing for Britney, when they were on tour or recommended by the choreographers, the whole "the show won't be ready!" Count down, to the tree hitting the dancer. So much stuff that is there just for Kardashian style reality television.

If anything, the realest parts of this document is seeing how Team Con work and how little the regarded Britney. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That documentary really feels like the conservatorship got in the way of Britney putting on a show and doing her job. No album recording footage, her ideas promised but not delivered etc, but it makes sense; they preempted criticism, in my opinion. 

Between the "the desert air hurts the voice so she's on vocal rest" after months of promising live vocals, the "I went so hard I got whiplash" followed by choreography that wasn't spectacular because it didn't suit Britney, even the outfits being constantly redesigned because Britney just didn't like them (frankly, hiring Marco Marco in the first place was questionable).

The documentary is filled with so much unnecessary forced drama too. From dancers being made look like it was their first audition ever dancing for Britney, when they were on tour or recommended by the choreographers, the whole "the show won't be ready!" Count down, to the tree hitting the dancer. So much stuff that is there just for Kardashian style reality television.

If anything, the realest parts of this document is seeing how Team Con work and how little the regarded Britney. 

the way her whole entire team had a meeting discussing her schedule and britney was even there… they were making plans and literally announcing them to her 

13 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

the way her whole entire team had a meeting discussing her schedule and britney was even there… they were making plans and literally announcing them to her 

Plenty of time for jamie to hype up like some mother theresa type "just let me know and she'll come whenever cuz imma be the one to go stay with the kids" 

Like get in the fuccing bin jamie 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block