Twitter Is Tweeting About Bette Midler’s Tweet “The Gays Are Next”

Get ready cos sodomy will become illegal how a major portion of us have fun with our lovers or one night stands (basically **** will be illegal) and we weill become a mental health diagnosis and hospitalized again if this happens. 

Cos anything it's gonna go back to the days of making love to just have kids 

How much is a one way ticket to the UK?

I'm leaving the states. it's the safest bet. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It’s coming. The states and I say “states” cus we are so divided and we are not “United” are heading 40 years backwards. 

We are seriously fcuked as a country. Old *** white men in power deciding rights for over 350 million people. Smh. 

any of you so called Christian’s need to go touch some grass and get back to reality. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SJK said:

It’s coming. The states and I say “states” cus we are so divided and we are not “United” are heading 40 years backwards. 

We are seriously fcuked as a country. Old *** white men in power deciding rights for over 350 million people. Smh. 

any of you so called Christian’s need to go touch some grass and get back to reality. 

If anyone in here wrote Muslims or Jews instead they would get a warning point but insulting Christians is perfectly OK

Hypocrisy of this forum, as usual.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block