Reputable Psychic Says Britney's Kids LOVE her dearly but feel she's moving too fast

She says her sons love her a great deal. And feel badly for what she was put through. They also HATE Jamie with a passion. But they don't understand why their mom is moving so fast (e.g. changing houses and getting married). She also says they were upset by how late they found out about the wedding:

Around minute 37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Og26QgLTU

You can see how much they care for her in their actions alone below  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

The psychic also says even though Britney didn't know her celebrity friends well enough she invited a special group of people 

Moving too fast? Hasn’t she been with Sam for 6 years now? 
spacer.png

KFed had a baby with his current wife after 4 years dating and then proposed the next year. Idk if this is true, maybe they’re more protective over Britney? But they’ve had such abusive, chauvinistic men as role models, I really can’t say if it’s a protective thing or conditioning from the men that controlled their mother for most of their lives. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Reputable psychic lol. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

Britney had an adult party, she wanted to let loose with girlfriends for the first time in a while. I bet she wanted to for her first wedding too but she was told "family only" would be better. 

The ceremony and reception and are not the same. Her kids should have been there. There are absolutely, without a doubt in the world, fractured family dynamics. Kids don’t not go to their mom’s wedding. I’ve said this is the past, they have probably been fed “your mom loves you so much. But she’s not well.  She’s doing the best she can.” Or some BS like that. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Reputable psychic lol. 

The ceremony and reception and are not the same. Her kids should have been there. There are absolutely, without a doubt in the world, fractured family dynamics. Kids don’t not go to their mom’s wedding. I’ve said this is the past, they have probably been fed “your mom loves you so much. But she’s not well.  She’s doing the best she can.” Or some BS like that. 

I don't see it as a red flag but it is just kinda sad.

• Love 2

Too fast?.. she got out from under the Con in November, and then waited half a year to wed Sam. That sounds good to me. Got a new house and now she’s honeymooning in paradise, for sure.
Britney is obviously excited and overjoyed with her life, I say let her be and enjoy the spoils as she chooses. I’m not gonna believe any of these stories, she Killing It! 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Reputable psychic lol. 

Idk I didn’t go to my moms second wedding? 

it wasn’t anything weird they just had a private ceremony with a couple of their closest friends. Of course Britney Spears my mom is NOT lol so obviously this is different, but it isn’t automatically a red flag because they weren’t there imo 

• Like 1

i think reputable psychic is a bit of a stretch 🥴 

sam is literally her longest relationship ever, people keep acting like she just got with him as soon as she was free and it's weird. 

people need to leave her relationship with her children alone. it's weird as hell to speculate about teenagers who want nothing to do with the spotlight. plus people still fail to mention how they didn't go to kevin's wedding either, neither did the kids he has with shar (nor were they at britney and kevin's wedding). but the kid he had with his wife was there. it's NOT weird they didn't go to britney's. and it's not a sign of a broken relationship or them not liking sam. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block