Britney: CAN WE GO NOW? "Telling ME when they are ready for ME to go on stage"

• Content Curators

CAN WE GO NOW ??? Well let’s see here … 14 years of waiting in a dressing room for 4 hours before a show putting on so much make up 💄 telling ME when they are ready for ME to go on stage 🙄🙄🙄 !!! LOL LOL LOL REAL FUNNY NO ??? It’s nice to GO WHEN I WANT TO !!! EYES UP 👀 AAAAAMEN !!!

perfumeee.jpg.75ff7d7d8f47b5022b8e78819a7ff770.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Love it BUT her sharing her disdain for the business and in particular touring makes me wonder if she will ever go on tour again at all. 😔 Would be heartbroken if I never got to see her in my lifetime. I’m happy for her nonetheless.

Unfortunately that sounds right…but I like to tell myself that she will do one special concert for stans on BreatheHeavy. Lol, we kinda s.uck…but we are SO much better than those monsters on Twitter 😆

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block