Which type of costume do you prefer?

I absolutely HATE that second picture costume.  That outfit was so unflattering.  Most of the OG POM costumes were not done well to flatter her body.

I prefer Britney in simple stuff like her signature low-rise jeans and a crop top.  But I do realize that’s a very out-of-style look.  I don’t mind the leotards when they look like they had actual time and effort out into them.  I loved the 2016 VMA’s look - didn’t love the color, but it was pretty.

LOVE the OHT dress/leotard.  It was so pretty.

• Love 5

She’s had some really glamorous leotards and bodysuits that I love (TCSBS & POM 1.5/2.0), but classic Britney-era of embellished and exaggerated REAL clothes is the most iconic and flattering on her…like, a wild top, funky pants, and danceable shoes.

At the end of the day, a mix of both is best and just depends on the song, vibe, and choreography. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Tetris said:

She’s had some really glamorous leotards and bodysuits that I love (TCSBS & POM 1.5/2.0), but classic Britney-era of embellished and exaggerated REAL clothes is the most iconic and flattering on her…like, a wild top, funky pants, and danceable shoes.

At the end of the day, a mix of both is best and just depends on the song, vibe, and choreography. 

Agreed! I also love your picture! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block