Help! What movie should I watch?

Watcher was pretty good, stars Maika Monroe (It Follows, The Guest). I'd also recommend Malignant from director James Wan. X was also alot of fun, if you're into slasher movies. 

Right now I'm working my way through the Jaws franchise, which I usually do every summer. The first two are great, 3 and 4 are awful but I still watch them. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Papa Don't Preach said:

Watcher was pretty good, stars Maika Monroe (It Follows, The Guest). I'd also recommend Malignant from director James Wan. X was also alot of fun, if you're into slasher movies. 

Right now I'm working my way through the Jaws franchise, which I usually do every summer. The first two are great, 3 and 4 are awful but I still watch them. 

I haven’t seen Jaws in forever!! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

True :eyes_britney_laugh: By anything I meant all genres. Comedy, romance, scary/thriller, documentary, etc. 

interesting. I definitely recommend Senior Year for a more recent film. A bit stupid at times but it’s funny and I liked the 2002 scenes too. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Omg I have so many to recommend but if I had to pick one, it'd be:

Pretty Woman.

It stars Julia Roberts and its basically a love story about a prostitute and a rich guy.

They start off as hook up but within a week or so, they fall for each other.

Its really sxy yet romantic at the same time.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Omg I have so many to recommend but if I had to pick one, it'd be:

Pretty Woman.

It stars Julia Roberts and its basically a love story about a prostitute and a rich guy.

They start off as hook up but within a week or so, they fall for each other.

Its really sxy yet romantic at the same time.

I love Pretty Woman!! Thanks for the recommendation :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

I really wanna see The Black Phone. Hoping it hits streaming sometime soon. 

I’d recommend watching it in the movies. If being around people is a factor try going early maybe after it’s been out for a couple weeks and if money is a factor AMC has $6.50 tickets on Tuesdays! I feel like being in the theater made it a little more ominous

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block