Past Present and future Britney Reading

is it first = past, second = present, third = future?

first card is definitely about how britney never got recognition for her talents and contributions to her early career.

second could be about her career and where she wants to go, could also be about her options regarding the court cases and how she wants to move forward with them.

third could be maybe be about the book and her hoping that it's received well and gives her what she needs to forward with her life.

1 hour ago, easy said:

is it first = past, second = present, third = future?

first card is definitely about how britney never got recognition for her talents and contributions to her early career.

second could be about her career and where she wants to go, could also be about her options regarding the court cases and how she wants to move forward with them.

third could be maybe be about the book and her hoping that it's received well and gives her what she needs to forward with her life.

i also read the second card as her thinking about is she wants to go back to music again

• Like 1
10 hours ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

First card is three of pentacles reversed: talks about lack of skill. can also mean lack of recognition for a job

Second card is two of pentacles: means financial decisions.  can also talk about options
Final Card is six of pentacles: talks about giving and reciving

I love how different every tarot reader reads the cards for me, 

the three of pentacles in reverse tells me, there is a stop in career (three in tarot is all about growth, pentacles about materialistic, finances, career so coming reverse is a pause) and that is where her current state of mind is at. 

The two of pentacles is about relationship and partnership of finances and etc, and her hearts focus now on building a life in her relationship. This card strongly suggest the focus on them buying a home together and starting a new life / chapter together. 

and finally the six of pentacles is explaining her challenge right now is letting go of matters and struggling to communicate with this. Although she is using her voice more (which I LOVE) she isn’t comfortable with this and may explain the deleting of post afterwards, her challenge is struggling to let go of the issues and her communication on them. 

I noticed that all the cards you pulled for her are pentacles meaning her focus right now is on home and finances which makes a lot of sense with what has happened to her. She is definitely on the right path for her life now as Another thing I noticed was the the first card is 3 the second is 2 and when you multiply them that is 6 so the flow is correct for her, she is working on herself and it’s going in the right direction. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block