Did you like Britney’s wedding dress?

• Super Mods

I like it but I wish she could do without the choker and later lace gloves but that’s so her.

I’m just glad she got a high end designer to make her dress and not an off the rack dress from Shein. Goes to show she does have expensive taste. 

• Like 4

i didn't love it. but i think she looked SO radiant. and so happy that the dress honestly didn't matter to me. i think the problem was that she didn't look elongated, she looked rather wide. not fat, not at all, but the shape of the dress didn't bring the best of her. yet still she looked gorgeous i don't know how to explain it.

i did like the choker and the shoulder things. i just felt like it didn't hug her midsection the right way or maybe it needed more like layer or structure in the mid section.

i haven't liked any of her wedding dresses. tbh but this versace dress was such an upgrade from her first wedding. this dress looked classy, elegant, mature, and like a total pure princess. she looked so good. i just wish it would've flattered her more... yet she was like a 8/10 but i was expecting like a 17/10

• Love 4
  • Like 1

3 weddings, 5 dresses ok... 4 dresses....

sam-asghari-jason-alexander-kevin-federl

Wedding # 1:
Doubt: if she was in Kentwood with Jason, (Inventing the selfie at 2004)

62a2a26fecc83__822x460.webpwhy did she end up in Vegas ?

NINTCHDBPICT000726158250-1.jpg

rs_634x828-200820090745-634-Britney-Spea

Wedding #2 (a dark-haired princess with 3 dresses)

1 strapless dress:

spacer.png

2 **** dress:

6881c67d53863b9889a2336d45cbc164.jpg

then she used it on a casual day with her new boyfriend in 2007

britney_spears2_240-1.jpg

3 Party Dress:

7a1c0eba7ce43cb9480200998a3bf460.jpg

I love how classy and elegant her choice was for the dress and I truly think she looked so beautiful - like princess! (Which she is).

But aesthetically, B has a triangle body shape (wider shoulders) which is why she may have looked “wide” as another member pointed out. So that off the shoulder look isn’t most flattering on her unfortunately. 

But oh my gosh didn’t she look like a real life Cinderella! I’m so proud of her!! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

i didn't love it. but i think she looked SO radiant. and so happy that the dress honestly didn't matter to me. i think the problem was that she didn't look elongated, she looked rather wide. not fat, not at all, but the shape of the dress didn't bring the best of her. yet still she looked gorgeous i don't know how to explain it.

i did like the choker and the shoulder things. i just felt like it didn't hug her midsection the right way or maybe it needed more like layer or structure in the mid section.

i haven't liked any of her wedding dresses. tbh but this versace dress was such an upgrade from her first wedding. this dress looked classy, elegant, mature, and like a total pure princess. she looked so good. i just wish it would've flattered her more... yet she was like a 8/10 but i was expecting like a 17/10

Yah, she’s short with an athletic build so long gowns are difficult, especially when it’s a formal one. Especially in photos. You can see in videos, however, she looked svelte 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block