The Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Apparently his wife is being investigated in the January 6 insurrection case by the committee, this is a coordinated distraction, and apparently they did an interview for a tv interview, apparently there's no love in this marriage and his wife hates him cos her answers and body language reveal there's no love for him, just a one way ticket to WashingtonΒ 

Which means he's probably one of those self loathing closet gays.

9 hours ago, do the thing said:

I appreciate the hypocrisy of this dear ClaranceΒ :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Why only overruling same-s** relationships? He should overrule allΒ relationships outside of marriage. And also overrule the right to re-marry after divorcing (unless the woman dies): in other terms, nullify every marriage not meeting this condition (including Trump & Melania's, yup). Why would gays be the only ones punished for their sins?Β :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Oh, and since we're talking about keeping a 3-centuries-old Constitution, why not overruling the interracial-marriage act?Β :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:Β 

Β 

Β 

Don’t forget Clarence Thomas’ wife is also an insurrectionist who pushed 39 different legislators to overturn the 2020 election. Yep you heard that right: the wife of a Supreme Court justice trying to overthrow the president and administration that the American people elected.Β 

We love it here. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:Β :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

It all started with Trump. The republicans changed a lot after Trump won.Β 

It all started with Bush* and the "Holy War" a.k.a. the Iraq invasion resulting in thousands of civilians dead (yes, he claimed that it was a divine-ordered war).

The Republicans started to change a lot from there. Remember Madonna insane backlash. Remember France backlash because Chirac had the balls (unlike the UK) to flip the US off due to the presentation of false proofs in front of the UNO. Turns out Chirac was right: this invasion did not "helped human rights" nor established democracy; it rather resulted in yet another US failure, and reduced the small amount of human rights that were available to almost nothing.Β 

Β 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

It all started with Trump. The republicans changed a lot after Trump won.Β 

This is very one sided and not at all true. Tbh it’s the crazy β€œleft” people that have really pushed everything over the edge. They pushed against trump and even Bush back in the day so hard, it’s now a delusional fantasy world. Common sense and logic don’t exist anymore. Everyone is just fighting each other and no one knows why.Β 

It’s madness.Β 

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

This is very one sided and not at all true. Tbh it’s the crazy β€œleft” people that have really pushed everything over the edge. They pushed against trump and even Bush back in the day so hard, it’s now a delusional fantasy world. Common sense and logic don’t exist anymore. Everyone is just fighting each other and no one knows why.Β 

It’s madness.Β 

There are extremists on both sides, as someone who hates both parties I can say with full confidence that the right wing is far far worse.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

There are extremists on both sides, as someone who hates both parties I can say with full confidence that the right wing is far far worse.

I agree. But I would say it’s about even tbh. Go on Twitter and read some stuff being said. It’s scary.. on both sidesΒ 

• Haha 1

I can't believe how retrograde are the people still now. And this is a horrible step back in time for human, women & LGTBQ+ rights... the worst of all is that now that this happened there in USA, all the conservatives here in Argentina are empowered to take down the IVE (Voluntary Interruption of the Pregnancy / InterrupciΓ³n Voluntaria del Embarazo) and I'm so tired of a new(old) fight everyday... please let us in peace!Β 

Why can't people understand that your body belongs to you and you have the right to do an ******** if u need it?

Why can't people understand that you don't get an ******** as you go for a ring perforation? is not that easy, it's an intervention, it's not like the next day you wake up and "OMG I NEED TO ABORT! LET ME GO ABORT!"...

Why can't people understand that reasons for an ******** are deeper, in example: s3xual assaults, none access to anticonceptive methods, none access to education, etc...

Why can't people understand?

On 6/26/2022 at 9:12 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

@Britney'sBishΒ can tell you, technically obama actually had the right to find a judge to replace one, But Mitch just had to **** block him, so a plan was set in motion to make sure the gop had control of the court.Β 

The HYPOCRISY that Mitch McConnell refused to even consider an Obama SCOTUS nominee 9 months before the 2016 election, saying it was too close to the 2016 election, when they torpedoed ACB through the nomination process a month before the 2020 election is astounding...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block