Adele BST Hyde Park Concerts To Feature All-Female Lineup For Big London Weekend

Per Deadline:

More than 5,000 miles from her Las Vegas disaster in the residency that never was, Adele is making amends with a special two-day concert spectacular.

The show, billed as BST (for British Summer Time) will be held July 1-2 in London’s Hyde Park, and will feature an all-female lineup of artists, highlighted by Kacey Musgraves.

Also appearing are Mahalia, Self Esteem, Nilüfer Yanya, Tiana Major9, Chrissi, Gabrielle, Bonnie Kemplay, Ruti and Tamzene. It’s uncertain if every artist will appear both nights.

“The line up for my Hyde Park shows next week is going to blow your socks off!” Adele wrote on social media, sharing a poster for the festival as well as a black-and-white graphic of her with some of her guest performers. “An all-female bill, from new artists that I’m obsessed with to the heavenly @KaceyMusgraves to one of my favorite artists of all time @GabrielleUk who I’ve loved since I was 4!!”

“It’s going to be incredible, there’s a whole host of us performing all day, I can’t wait to share the main stage with you ladies,” added Adele.

The shows are a shot at redemption for the 34-year-old British singer, who backed out of a long Las Vegas residency earlier this year, leaving many fans fuming after expending travel time and shelling out for lodging.

BST Hyde Park is sponsored by American Express and takes place every year across two weekends in London.

The event began Friday, June 24 with headliner Elton John, and is expected to end July 10 with Duran Duran.

In between, Eagles, Pearl Jam, and The Rolling Stones will be headlining different days of the festival, all of them hosting their own roster of guest stars.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

This is a sign from the universe, @rennen2.0. The powers that be want you to see Kacey Musgraves live. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

I have tickets for next Saturday. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

Tbh I've not really been looking forward to it because Adele and me have history. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:History involving cancellations.

Also, I was considering selling my tickets because I've not booked travel or accommodation, but I am sorting that out now thanks to Kacey. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I hope Kacey is playing on Saturday. If she only plays Friday it'll be just my luck. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I was in las Vegas on the 30th of April, adele was still everywhere  .

She's not cancelled...yet..

I just think there's not an interest in another Celine Dion type artist, who is basically in hiatus cos of medical issues..

My opinion celine got a disorder cos she didn't cope with the back to back lossess and thought going back to work would actually help her, she should have taken a year or two off, and deal with legal repercussions later in the insurance lawsuits over canceling shows so she could heal properly. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block