Taylor Swift Releases ‘Carolina’

Cqleb

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm probably the only person who feels this way on here but

I miss her pop and country music.

I hope she one day goes back to that. 

I need another 1989 and Speak Now

I am not a huge fan, but I truly appreciate everything that was done musically in Folklore and Evermore. She definitely took A LOT from Lana, but in those albums, she put a.touch of Swift. This song is, literally, a Lana copycat. Sounds like a Lana reject, cause it is boring. 

11 hours ago, Isla said:

Well except this isn’t a Folklore album track dd

She recorded it during the folklore sessions. You can’t tell me it doesn’t have that vibe. But, there’s nothing wrong with it. I was just making a joke. Taylor Swift could fart into an empty mayonnaise jar for three and a half minutes and I’d still stream. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, VeteranFan86 said:

She recorded it during the folklore sessions. You can’t tell me it doesn’t have that vibe. But, there’s nothing wrong with it. I was just making a joke. Taylor Swift could fart into an empty mayonnaise jar for three and a half minutes and I’d still stream. 

I mean possibly? But I do think this song was either way meant for this soundtrack. 

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm probably the only person who feels this way on here but

I miss her pop and country music.

I hope she one day goes back to that. 

I need another 1989 and Speak Now

I'm ready for pop Taylor to quake me. I love this style of hers but I NEED pop Taylor again :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I'm ready for pop Taylor to quake me. I love this style of hers but I NEED pop Taylor again :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

But people love this version as it's not about her personal life and a my Aunt said. Thank God, if I signed I would say enough I'm hiring people to write songs about anything but your life.

So she wants her this way, cos as we see nobody has come for her or had an opinion about her for awhile and outside the scooter thing, the Swifties has pretty much said down their weapon's of keyboards cos she hasn't done something to piss someone off or be misunderstood.

Taylor is winning people writing on a calm fictional side 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block