It's Actually Crazy How Good Britney's Discography Is...

The fact that 8 out of 9 albums have at least one hit on it :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Her singles are extremely catchy, timeless and unique :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

Baby One More Time, Crazy, Oops! I Did It Again, Lucky, Stronger, I'm A Slave 4 U, Toxic, Everytime, Gimme More, Piece of Me, Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy, 3, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Criminal, S&M, Scream & Shout, Work B/tch...

They are all classics. Britney proved that a song doesn't have to go #1 to become a classic that everyone knows :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Rihanna is the only artist that has ''more'' hits BUT in my opinion they aged like milk for the most part, they sound old. In Britney's case they sound timeless and fresh. Even futuristic when it comes to for example Gimme More and Toxic :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Her songs on her albums are so good for the most part (except Britney Jean and Baby One More Time albums, I feel like they are made of fillers). Like for real some of her songs on albums are wow and omg and they deserve every award on Earth because they are so unique and amazing, for example Gimme More, Toxic, Circus, Womanizer, BOMT, Break The Ice, Stronger and way more :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

We have so much to choose from and almost all of it is so good and so catchy :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: 

You want to feel cute but empowered? Listen to Oops! I Did It Again album :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You like dance-pop? Listen to Femme Fatale :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You want to feel like a sl/t? Listen to Blackout :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You are in your early 20s and you are figuring out your life? Britney is perfect for you :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You want summer songs? Listen to Glory :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You want your ears to bleed? Listen to Britney Jean :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You want to feel sensual and like a s/ut but in a pure way? In The Zone will make you feel that way :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You want to go back to 90s? Baby One More Time album is for you! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: You want meaningless songs that sound good and catchy? Listen to Circus album :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I know Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga's full discographies as well and it totally isn't as good as Britney's :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Not even gonna talk about Britney's eras full of legendary moments... Literally the most iconic career of all time :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Britney-albums-1.jpg

Britney Jean and Glory definitely broke that ''album full of classics'' thing but I think Glory is a good album, it deserved better :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 9
23 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney’s discography really is Top Notch, I can’t think of many other modern pop artists with music like her’s. Britney’s got Pure Classics that are right up there with the Legends. Her music is culturally significant and Britney is always named as a huge influence to new artists these days. 

• Love 2

The fact that I really dislike BJ, but it's not even in the top 10 worst pop albums IMO :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If i'd had to rate the entire discography of my faves, I would probably rate that around 40-60% of their songs are great. In Britney's case I would say that 80-90% of her songs are great and only very few songs I would consider bad. Plus she has unreleased material that is better than many other pop artists entire catalogue:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block