Who is Exhale’s next supreme?

SlayOut

• Super Mods

With BritneyLVR seemingly dormant now, there is a power vacuum at play in the forum. It’s unclear who could potentially assume his position as Exhale supreme.

Do you have bets on who Exhales newest supreme will be? :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: Could BritneyLVR rise like a lotus phoenix and slay us all again? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Discuss. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I can see @Jordan Miller rising up to be the next Exhale Supreme. He’s been boo’d up and catering to his man, but that was the early months of a new relationship and I think he will come back and be more engaging on his website. In the last few months he hasn’t really responded to DMs or posted original articles, but lately I have been noticing more of his presence. I feel Jordan is giving…back from his honeymoon and will be posting daily, while doing spins in his living room on IG AND writing a memoir exposing the haters, realness! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I can see @Jordan Miller rising up to be the next Exhale Supreme. He’s been boo’d up and catering to his man, but that was the early months of a new relationship and I think he will come back and be more engaging on his website. In the last few months he hasn’t really responded to DMs or posted original articles, but lately I have been noticing more of his presence. I feel Jordan is giving…back from his honeymoon and will be posting daily, while doing spins in his living room on IG AND writing a memoir exposing the haters, realness! 

You slay me sis lol ur comedic era is EVERYTHING!!! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Exactly. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
  • Leader
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Lmao :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block