Was Billie piper the uk Britney?

She technically released music before Britney did. Because We Want To, her debut single, was released in the summer of 1998. I always thought it sounded like something the Spice Girls could have sung.

I do think Day and Night, the lead single from Walk Of Life, was inspired by Britney though. 

10 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, she had a few cute hits in the late 90's/early 2000's, but she was nowhere near as big as Britney. She's more known in the UK as an actress.

Im nearly 29 i live in the uk.. you could go up to anyone under 25 and says whos billie piper? Absolutely no one will know.. she's not known here 

7 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Im nearly 29 i live in the uk.. you could go up to anyone under 25 and says whos billie piper? Absolutely no one will know.. she's not known here 

Hmm I don't really agree with that. I think a lot of people are aware of her because of Doctor Who and Secret Diary of a Call Girl, but she's more known as an actress than a singer.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Hmm I don't really agree with that. I think a lot of people are aware of her because of Doctor Who and Secret Diary of a Call Girl, but she's more known as an actress than a singer.

Ok then..  so you think then that most 25 0r under year old DO know who she is..bcuz of dr who.. because all young people looove dr who..  its not 1999 .. 

Are you from uk? ..shes no household name and never has been ...sorry

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Ok then..  so you think then that most 25 0r under year old DO know who she is..bcuz of dr who.. because all young people looove dr who..  its not 1999 .. 

Why are you so obsessed with "under 25", that's not the only demographic that means anything, and I am part of that demographic :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I don't know about "most" people but I am certain a large amount of the British public are very much aware of who Billie Piper is, as she has been the lead role in some of the biggest television shows in the UK and is often written about in the tabloid press. We shall agree to disagree. Just because you think something, doesn't make it a fact.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I'm from the UK, most people here should know who she is. Even the younger Doctor Who fans might be familiar with her if they watched the first two series that she starred in. She's a pretty well known/respected actress here. It is true most people here will know her more as an actress rather than a singer.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I'm from the UK, most people here should know who she is. Even the younger Doctor Who fans might be familiar with her if they watched the first two series that she starred in. She's a pretty well known/respected actress here. It is true most people here will know her more as an actress rather than a singer.

Fair enough i havnt heard anything about her since i was a teen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block