Ever Wonder How This Image Went Down?

12 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

3B59C8A4-7AD1-4541-A00D-B83EAE09C8CD.jpeg.3e0e414826a767fa57ee12c50135184f.jpeg

actually the article says

“I have worked with all of them for many, many years so it was fun to see them all together again on the first day of the tour,” Brit said. “Everybody was catching up and telling all of their fun stories from the past, laughing and just having a great time.”

So it was either the same day as this

UTB_BRITmeg6.jpg

but I'm thinking more of the Dress Rehearsal:

004.jpg 003.jpg

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

“I have worked with all of them for many, many years so it was fun to see them all together again on the first day of the tour,” Brit said. “Everybody was catching up and telling all of their fun stories from the past, laughing and just having a great time.”

UTB_BRITmeg6.jpg

004.jpg 003.jpg

Yeah with printed quotes it’s tricky when it’s her but from these images I see it. The slave one is Fierce☝️

1 minute ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Yeah with printed quotes it’s tricky when it’s her but from these images I see it. The slave one is Fierce☝️

yeah I don't believe the literal quotes, but it makes sense they reunited for the picture on the first day, and actually it makes more sense it was during the dress rehearsals because I don't think they would be taking pictures right before the actual show 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

UTB_BRITmeg6.jpg

004.jpg 003.jpg

I think it’s crazy these photos literally show how they would keep her on downers until show time and then give her uppers at show time. She looks so out of it and uncomfortable in the first pic

13 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I remember the confusion in 2017/2018 when Britney uploaded a video wearing that dress because we were always convinced that they simply pasted her head on someone else's body but apparently they simply photoshopped it way too much? I still don't understand :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

A wise drag queen (Bob The Drag Queen) once said: "photoshop your head, crop it and make it bigger so you body looks smaller and thinner" didn't do it but this picture seems to be a perfect example of that

16 hours ago, G-unit said:

Her old assistant Brett.  She went MIA after she got married in like 2013 never to be seen or heard from again.  Idk who the man beside Lou, the man between Brett and Britney, and the man between Larry and Edan are tho.

She stayed after being married, but left while she was going through a divorce. I was able to track her for a while (years ago) and then lost track and haven’t been able to find her lol. Her ex husband is in San Francisco last time I checked so not sure if she’s in the area. I’m guessing she works in a new field, otherwise we would have found her by now with another celebrity.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block