Sugababes announce comeback tour

Slayer

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yasss your girl managed to get circle seated tickets for London :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I brought two because one of my friends expressed interest, hopefully they can come in the end.

In the end I opened both the O2 Priority pre-sale and fan pre-sale pages and got my tickets through fan pre-sale, the O2 Priority page wouldn't load as quickly when I selected tickets ddd

Also editing but I totally forgot to mention but they are indeed doing M&G for £119 I think?

Amazing so happy for you!!

I bought tickets too!

There were no M&G's advertised for Birmingham oddly, maybe they'll become available tomorrow? If so i'll buy them and sell my standing ticket. Birmingham is already about 40 mins away from me so not really feeling travelling to another city to see them for a M&G, so i'm hoping some M&G's appear for the show tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Amazing so happy for you!!

I bought tickets too!

There were no M&G's advertised for Birmingham oddly, maybe they'll become available tomorrow? If so i'll buy them and sell my standing ticket. Birmingham is already about 40 mins away from me so not really feeling travelling to another city to see them for a M&G, so i'm hoping some M&G's appear for the show tomorrow.

Ahh sorry about that. I heard other fans had the same issue! Some got M&G for other cities but I can understand not wanting to travel. Hope you get M&G! It’s too expensive for me atm and I’m too shy anyway lol

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Ahh sorry about that. I heard other fans had the same issue! Some got M&G for other cities but I can understand not wanting to travel. Hope you get M&G! It’s too expensive for me atm and I’m too shy anyway lol

Soo shortly after I said that I found the artist pre-sale link and I bought a M&G for Birmingham! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: So i'm going to sell the ticket I initially bought!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bas che said:

At this rate, you can’t really call them sugababes. Not a single original member is part of the trio… it’s ridiculous. 

it’s like putting Zendaya, Chloe and Halle and write on the news: Destiny Child makes a comeback woohoo.

Huh? They are the originals :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I'm not on O2 so I guess I'll just wait for the scraps on Friday :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

There was a fan pre-sale today too, but you had to be on their mailing list.

best to try for Friday or the Ticketmaster presale Slayer mentioned :) 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, bas che said:

Is that so? At some people Sugababes were three totally different members from the originals. Heidi, Amelle and Jade.

Yeah back in 2009 we had 4.0 which was Heidi, Amelle and Jade with no original members but the original line-up has been back together since 2013.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block