Sugababes announce comeback tour

Slayer

2 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

yep !

im not from UK but seems like theres some sort of drama with the blonde one (Heidi Range)

someone spill the tea for me !!! LOL

0_Atomic-Kittens-Heidi-Range-quit-becaus

So the original line-up was Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan (ginger one). Siobhan left early on and said she left because Keisha was a ‘bully’ and publicly said negative stuff about the band and went solo. Mutya and Keisha then said they would never work with her (Siobhan) again. 
8006-C6-A7-7581-419-E-9-E57-CF2-D2-C54-B

Heidi then joined the group (Sugababes 2.0), I’d say this line-up of Mutya, Keisha & Heidi was the most popular line-up and they scored soooo many hits together.

1-BE7628-A-C25-F-48-A4-953-A-5-D33-E284-

Mutya then left the band shortly after she had a baby, she found it overwhelming and that she wasn’t given enough time off.

Amele then joined the band (Sugababes 3.0), I’d say this was the second most popular line-up, Keisha, Heidi and Amelle and went on to have further hits. 

E34-DD05-D-ED00-4129-A0-B1-120605-C24-F4

There were lots of rumours Keisha and Amelle didn’t get along. Amelle stopped showing up to gigs and Heidi & Keisha were doing shows together. Amelle ‘quit’ as she did not want to work with Keisha as she was ‘difficult’ to work with. The label decided to remove Keisha from the band and to keep Amelle instead. This resulted in there no longer being an original Sugababe in the group. Heidi apparently sided with Amelle that Keisha was difficult to work with. Keisha was completely taken aback about being removed. Mutya commented in the press at the time Heidi should have left with Keisha.

Jade Ewen was then added and Sugababes 4.0 was birthed, consisting of Heidi, Amelle and Jade.

382-B6-A94-A77-C-48-A3-9733-F942791-A5-C

4.0 didn’t last long, just a couple of years before they went on a ‘break’. 

The original line-up then got back together after resolving their differences and came back under the name MKS (Mutya Keisha Siobhan) as they no longer had the rights to the name ‘Sugababes’. So there has been a fight for years between the label & 4.0 with 1.0 over the name. The MKS situation was a flop chart wise in 2013.

1.0 have very recently won back the name and are now officially back together using the brand name ‘Sugababes’.

Mutya and Keisha appear to now be on good terms/civil with Heidi and have praised her a lot for her massive contribution to the band. Keisha has also said recently that Heidi reached out to her last year after the passing of her dad. Keisha and Mutya have also said over the past few years if they had to have a line-up that wasn’t 1.0 they’d work with Heidi again. The main issue appears to be with Amelle.

Keisha said looking back it was their former team that caused trouble between all of the girls during various line-ups to stir things.

Heidi appears to have no interest in being in the spotlight anymore and lives the quiet life with her hot husband and kids.

This is a SHORT lowdown, there is lots more I could have said! 

There’s always drama about Heidi because a lot of people think 2.0 is the best line-up with her and argue the Sugababes became successful when she joined (which is true). 1.0 stans seem to hate Heidi just because 1.0 is the current line-up again. When the GP think of Sugababes they think of the 2.0 line-up or 3.0, a lot of the gp do not know who Siobhan is.

Current line-up, the original 1.0:

E765-F13-E-8804-4604-AF68-6-BB930267-AE1

• Love 7
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

yep !

im not from UK but seems like theres some sort of drama with the blonde one (Heidi Range)

someone spill the tea for me !!! LOL

0_Atomic-Kittens-Heidi-Range-quit-becaus

I don’t think there is ‘drama’ anymore. As Slayer said, Keisha is now on good terms with Heidi and was in touch with her last year. But Heidi seems to have pretty much left showbusiness behind, hence why she is no longer involved with the Sugababes. 

There may have been animosity between the two when Keisha got kicked out of the group back in 2009 though. 

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

So the original line-up was Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan (ginger one). Siobhan left early on and said she left because Keisha was a ‘bully’ and publicly said negative stuff about the band and went solo. Mutya and Keisha then said they would never work with her (Siobhan) again. 

Heidi then joined the group (Sugababes 2.0), I’d say this line-up of Mutya, Keisha & Heidi was the most popular line-up and they scored soooo many hits together.

Mutya then left the band shortly after she had a baby, she found it overwhelming and that she wasn’t given enough time off.

Amele then joined the band (Sugababes 3.0), I’d say this was the second most popular line-up, Keisha, Heidi and Amelle and went on to have further hits. 

There were lots of rumours Keisha and Amelle didn’t get along. Amelle stopped showing up to gigs and Heidi & Keisha were doing shows together. Amelle ‘quit’ as she did not want to work with Keisha as she was ‘difficult’ to work with. The label decided to remove Keisha from the band and to keep Amelle instead. This resulted in there no longer being an original Sugababe in the group. Heidi apparently sided with Amelle that Keisha was difficult to work with. Keisha was completely taken aback about being removed. Mutya commented in the press at the time Heidi should have left with Keisha.

Jade Ewen was then added and Sugababes 4.0 was birthed, consisting of Heidi, Amelle and Jade.

The original line-up then got back together after resolving their differences and came back under the name MKS (Mutya Keisha Siobhan) as they no longer had the rights to the name ‘Sugababes’. So there has been a fight for years between the label & 4.0 with 1.0 over the name. The MKS situation was a flop chart wise in 2013.

1.0 have very recently won back the name and are now officially back together using the brand name ‘Sugababes’.

Mutya and Keisha appear to now be on good terms/civil with Heidi and have praised her a lot for her massive contribution to the band. Keisha has also said recently that Heidi reached out to her last year after the passing of her dad. Keisha and Mutya have also said over the past few years if they had to have a line-up that wasn’t 1.0 they’d work with Heidi again. The main issue appears to be with Amelle.

Keisha said looking back it was their former team that caused trouble between all of the girls during various line-ups to stir things.

Heidi appears to have no interest in being in the spotlight anymore and lives the quiet life with her hot husband and kids.

There’s always drama about Heidi because a lot of people think 2.0 is the best line-up with her and argue the Sugababes became successful when she joined (which is true). 1.0 stans seem to hate Heidi just because 1.0 is the current line-up again. When the GP think of Sugababes they think of the 2.0 line-up or 3.0, a lot of the gp do not know who Siobhan is.

loves it !!

thank you !

i love heidi ! just saw her instagram ! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Wow.., thanks for the lowdown. I didn’t realize there was that much drama. Love 1.0-3.0 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Not sure if you're on O2 but the pre-sale is tomorrow @Isla at 10am!

I am and I know! Trying to ask my friends tonight to see if anyone is interested in coming with me. My mum said she'd pay for my ticket as it's close to my birthday! (hopefully this means she'll pay me back for my N-Dubz tickets as well ddd)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I am and I know! Trying to ask my friends tonight to see if anyone is interested in coming with me. My mum said she'd pay for my ticket as it's close to my birthday! (hopefully this means she'll pay me back for my N-Dubz tickets as well ddd)

Aww that's so nice! I hope you manage to find friends to go with or even go on your own (its fun to go on your own).

Guess who went crazy and has a M&G for N-Dubz? All for Queen Tulisa :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Aww that's so nice! I hope you manage to find friends to go with or even go on your own (its fun to go on your own).

Guess who went crazy and has a M&G for N-Dubz? All for Queen Tulisa :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I hope so, but I guess it won't be so bad going on my own lol. There's also a fan pre-sale tomorrow morning, I got an email about it earlier.

And congrats on N-Dubz M&G :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I wonder if Sugababes will do M&G for this tour? And is there any word of a support act?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i really hope if they are recording music  they work with Xenomania Again

I don't know if they would. Keisha in particular didn't like the way Xenomania worked as it wasn't as 'conventional' as other songwriters.

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

I hope so, but I guess it won't be so bad going on my own lol. There's also a fan pre-sale tomorrow morning, I got an email about it earlier.

And congrats on N-Dubz M&G :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I wonder if Sugababes will do M&G for this tour? And is there any word of a support act?

You'll have a good time either way, shame I don't live in London! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ooh no way! Is the fan pre-sale also at 10am?

I'm so excited! This year is a busy concert year for me, first I had Little Mix, now i've got Lady Gaga, N-Dubz and Sugababes planned!

No word on any support acts yet, hopefully they'll announce in the next couple of weeks! 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You'll have a good time either way, shame I don't live in London! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ooh no way! Is the fan pre-sale also at 10am?

I'm so excited! This year is a busy concert year for me, first I had Little Mix, now i've got Lady Gaga, N-Dubz and Sugababes planned!

No word on any support acts yet, hopefully they'll announce in the next couple of weeks! 

Fan pre-sale is at the same time! Think you have to be on the Sugababes mailing list but they sent out an email with a link earlier. I might just stick with the O2 Priority though.

And yes same for me, Dua Lipa, Mighty Hoopla, Olivia Rodrigo, Lady Gaga, N-Dubz, hopefully Sugababes and hopefully another festival! Thank god I still had a lot of money saved in my bank account lol

Yasss your girl managed to get circle seated tickets for London :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I brought two because one of my friends expressed interest, hopefully they can come in the end.

In the end I opened both the O2 Priority pre-sale and fan pre-sale pages and got my tickets through fan pre-sale, the O2 Priority page wouldn't load as quickly when I selected tickets ddd

Also editing but I totally forgot to mention but they are indeed doing M&G for £119 I think?

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block