Sugababes announce comeback tour

Slayer

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you going @Isla:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Ahhh!!!! Hopefully! I mean part of the reason I saw them at Mighty Hoopla was because I didn’t think they would be touring… I was wrong :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hopefully these tickets are cheap, although with them playing small venues they probably will be. I’m tempted as it’s in my birthday month. Although I did enjoy Mighty Hoopla, I prefer concerts over festivals and I could barely see the stage during their set anyway. I stupidly didn’t go to the Sacred Three Tour in 2013 so it’d be nice to go to a concert to see them live! 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ahhh!!!! Hopefully! I mean part of the reason I saw them at Mighty Hoopla was because I didn’t think they would be touring… I was wrong :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hopefully these tickets are cheap, although with them playing small venues they probably will be. I’m tempted as it’s in my birthday month. Although I did enjoy Mighty Hoopla, I prefer concerts over festivals and I could barely see the stage during their set anyway. I stupidly didn’t go to the Sacred Three Tour in 2013 so it’d be nice to go to a concert to see them live! 

I'm quite surprised to see them touring too tbh! I did not expect it.

I'm veryyyy tempted to get tickets. I loved 2.0 but I feel like i'm just going to have to deal with Siobhan instead of Queen Heidi.

I think the tickets will be cheap considering the venues!

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm quite surprised to see them touring too tbh! I did not expect it.

I'm veryyyy tempted to get tickets. I loved 2.0 but I feel like i'm just going to have to deal with Siobhan instead of Queen Heidi.

I think the tickets will be cheap considering the venues!

Apparently London is £53, slightly more than I thought it'd be but not too bad I guess. I think I'll try for the O2 Priority presale next Wednesday.

I miss Heidi too (2.0 were my favourite lineup), but I'm happy for Siobhan, she very much made peace with Keisha years ago and I'm just happy she's getting another chance in the group.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

Apparently London is £53, slightly more than I thought it'd be but not too bad I guess. I think I'll try for the O2 Priority presale next Wednesday.

I miss Heidi too (2.0 were my favourite lineup), but I'm happy for Siobhan, she very much made peace with Keisha years ago and I'm just happy she's getting another chance in the group.

Are these venues where the seats are unreserved and it's first come first serve? i'm pretty sure that is the case at O2 Academy venues!

Yeah it is more than I thought it would be too! I don't know whether to go for standing or seated, what are you leaning towards?

I high-key think Siobhan is lucky to be back and profiting off Queen Heidi's hard work :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Spoiler

kinda joking, kinda not :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

In all seriousness it's good they resolved things!

Mutya and Keisha have been saying positive things about Heidi the past few years, so I think they've resolved things. Keisha said Heidi reached out to her when her dad passed away last year.

I feel like if it was Mutya, Keisha & Heidi they would be selling Arenas tbh.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Are these venues where the seats are unreserved and it's first come first serve? i'm pretty sure that is the case at O2 Academy venues!

Yeah it is more than I thought it would be too! I don't know whether to go for standing or seated, what are you leaning towards?

I high-key think Siobhan is lucky to be back and profiting off Queen Heidi's hard work :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Reveal hidden contents

kinda joking, kinda not :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

In all seriousness it's good they resolved things!

Mutya and Keisha have been saying positive things about Heidi the past few years, so I think they've resolved things. Keisha said Heidi reached out to her when her dad passed away last year.

I feel like if it was Mutya, Keisha & Heidi they would be selling Arenas tbh.

I haven't got a clue how seating works. It's Eventim Apollo in London. I'll probably go for seating, I never get standing at concerts.

And yes, I'm glad Keisha is on good terms with Heidi too. But she seems comfortable living away from the spotlight with her children nowadays. And yes, 2.0 probably would be at arenas.... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block