The Onion (Satire): Britney Spears Placed Under Conservatorship Again After Court Determines She’s Having Too Much Fun

LOS ANGELES—Alarmed by what she called “confident and carefree behavior,” a superior court judge reportedly placed Britney Spears back under a conservatorship Monday after determining the pop star was having too much fun. “Ms. Spears is clearly having the time of her life in a way I find extremely concerning,” said Judge Brenda Penny, who pointed to the horse-drawn carriage at Spears’ wedding and photos from a recent Hawaiian vacation as just two instances of headline-grabbing behavior that could only be described as “disturbingly fun.”

“No one in America should be enjoying themselves this much. Selena Gomez and Drew Barrymore at your wedding? It seems that Ms. Spears is once again out of control.” At press time, Penny highlighted the singer’s deleted Instagram account as just another glaring example that Spears was mentally in a good place.

https://www.theonion.com/britney-spears-placed-under-conservatorship-again-after-1849072251

For those who don't know The Onion, it's a satire/comedy website, so this is not really a news article. I'm talking to you, B-Anon :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block