If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums

5 hours ago, Style. said:

This is from a 2013 Interview while in UK promoting Femme Fatale. I think she had quite a time there, she enjoys being in the UK and more relaxed during these unrehearsed live interviews. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Oh ok im from the uk.. i thought it looked like radio 1 .. 

Feom the expression though she almost looks pissed off ..

I remember listening to this and she said work ***** on the radio and they were like you cant say ***** on daytime radio.  Which i thought was hilarious .. the fact that the video got banned till after 10pm whilst anaconda and ariana- side to side is allowed is baffling.. i swear jamie put these rules in place..as her conservator.. he can actually change the standard rules by deeming her unwell..hence why perfume vid was scrapped..

Shes apparently feeling to **** for wb video bcuz 'shes mom now' ..her dad told her to say that to secure his job..or make it look like he has one.. apparently to ***ual 

Yet she can kiss a guy in perfume no problem..yet the whole vid gets cut except the kiss love scenes of her in underwear.. so i call BS on britney jeans whole narrative..it was jamies story to keep his job . Or again make it look like he has one

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Oh ok im from the uk.. i thought it looked like radio 1 .. 

Feom the expression though she almost looks pissed off ..

I remember listening to this and she said work ***** on the radio and they were like you cant say ***** on daytime radio.  Which i thought was hilarious .. the fact that the video got banned till after 10pm whilst anaconda and ariana- side to side is allowed is baffling.. i swear jamie put these rules in place..as her conservator.. he can actually change the standard rules by deeming her unwell..hence why perfume vid was scrapped..

Shes apparently feeling to **** for wb video bcuz 'shes mom now' ..her dad told her to say that to secure his job..or make it look like he has one.. apparently to ***ual 

Yet she can kiss a guy in perfume no problem..yet the whole vid gets cut except the kiss love scenes of her in underwear.. so i call BS on britney jeans whole narrative..it was jamies story to keep his job . Or again make it look like he has one

This is the interview, you are right

• Love 1
On 6/22/2022 at 5:42 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm not a huge fan of Blackout but In The Zone is my favorite album so this is tough :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: but I would say...Glory, Britney, OIDIA.

THIS, almost.

But to me OIDIA is tied at #1 with ITZ. I never could choose. And then "Britney" would come 2nd and then "Glory". So it's the same as you, but reversed LOL

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block