If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums

6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I can barely stomach through FF these days tbh. Sure it may be cohesive but lacks personality and feels monotonous. Oops is both cohesive and showcases Britney’s personality at her absolute finest. Not to mention, every track on that album could have been a single in 2000 and would have smashed.

spacer.png

I enjoy the Femme Fatale tracks more than the singles 

spacer.png

I agree with Oops. I might need to reevaluate my third option. And my ears.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

I enjoy Nabavari as it’s familiar to the Romanian traditional music, other than that can you recommend me a start or some hidden gems?

spacer.png

Omg ofc! I myself need to get into Persian music more as I’m only half but I can def PM you some classics/hidden gems that I know of.

spacer.png

You should definitely send me some Romanian pop classics as well. I love learning about music from different counties. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m obsessed with Seal It With A Kiss and Trip To Your Heart lately, followed by How I Roll. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Seal it with a kiss is a pop masterpiece. Beyonce couldn't write or sing such a masterpiece in a 100 years :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

In the shadows where it's hot :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

love the risk of getting caught :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:
Wanna taste forbidden fruit :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

And seal it with a kiss :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:
ooh oooh ooh :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block