If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums

4 hours ago, Style. said:

spacer.png

I couldn’t see Britney’s reign in the industry without the success of ‘In The Zone’ and the impact of ‘Blackout’. 

If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums? My choices in this order:

1. Britney, because it’s already in my holy trinity. Good music. Peak Britney. Peak choreography. Peak music videos. 
  2. Circus, because Womanizer turned me into a fan. Safe and catchy pop music. Love it! 
  3. It’s ****ed up. I’ll probably go with Femme Fatale because it’s more modern than the others. Playful lyrics! 

what kind thread is that? flopped

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

oh wow thats a good question

1. Britney - i still love that album . still sounds cool

2. Circus - still sounds a great pop album. absolutely love Out From Under - one of her best ballads. even the bonus tracks were amazing.  Quicksand i love, but AMNESIA why the hell was Amnesia just a bloody bonus track when it shouldve been a single??  its one of my favourite all time Britney songs!  only thing about Circus is it has Mannequin on it which ive never liked, but apart from that song, its perfect

3. Oops - still sounds good, doesnt soúnd as dated as BOMT does now. dont go knockin on my door, what u see is what you get stronger all still sounds great. i still love Girl In The Mirror even though it sounds its age 

that was hard though as ITZ is my no1 favourite all time Britney album. i love Blackout and its a fantastic album, but ITZ beats it for me. it doesnt sound 19 years old whatsoever and still sounds as fresh as it did in 2003, and i love every song off that album still now

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Oops, Britney, Baby.

Pop music at its best and Britney at her performance best. Her growth as an artist in writing music really takes place after this period, that's why I say performance wise she was at her best in the Britney era. ITZ isn't allowed, but that era also was a continuation of her peak performance skills.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Style. said:

spacer.png

I couldn’t see Britney’s reign in the industry without the success of ‘In The Zone’ and the impact of ‘Blackout’. 

If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums? My choices in this order:

1. Britney, because it’s already in my holy trinity. Good music. Peak Britney. Peak choreography. Peak music videos. 
  2. Circus, because Womanizer turned me into a fan. Safe and catchy pop music. Love it! 
  3. It’s ****ed up. I’ll probably go with Femme Fatale because it’s more modern than the others. Playful lyrics! 

Britney album FOR LIFE!!!!!! 

Baby 

Oops

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Oops, Britney and Circus is the only correct answer.

I had to choose between Oops and Femme Fatale for my third spot. Oops is definitely more ear warming than Baby, but I went to add Femme Fatale because of its modernity. It doesn’t sound as fresh as back then, but I was obsessed with it when it first came out. 
spacer.png

Just now, Style. said:

I had to choose between Oops and Femme Fatale for my third spot. Oops is definitely more ear warming than Baby, but I went to add Femme Fatale because of its modernity. It doesn’t sound as fresh as back then, but I was obsessed with it when it first came out. 
spacer.png

I can barely stomach through FF these days tbh. Sure it may be cohesive but lacks personality and feels monotonous. Oops is both cohesive and showcases Britney’s personality at her absolute finest. Not to mention, every track on that album could have been a single in 2000 and would have smashed.

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block