If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums

53 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm not a huge fan of Blackout but In The Zone is my favorite album so this is tough :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: but I would say...Glory, Britney, OIDIA.

31 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Blackout isn't even in my top 3 to begin with 😁

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I voted for Criminal to be a single and everyone will have to deal :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Criminal is soooooo good!

1 minute ago, mr. ferret said:

I probably would have stopped being a stan in 2002 :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Baby, Oops and Britney would be my favorites and I probably wouldn't even listen to the others :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

the voice ban GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Baby and Oops are cute, but some songs in there are just too much for me. For example, Soda Pop. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I agree, there are some fillers that I would replace with the bonus or bsides. Baby as a classic and Oops and Britney as pop perfection.

If ITZ and Blackout hadn't existed, my passion for Brit would have ended in 2002 because they were the albums and eras that made me keep following and believing in her as an artist. I wouldn't have swallowed Circus and much less what came after :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

In 2002 I was obsessed with Stripped, a very different sound and proposal from the teenpop of the first three IMO

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It was our first victory against Team Con and Dr. Puke :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

We saved the world and Britney's career by preventing Drop Dead Beautiful from being a single. Plus Britney wanted Criminal as a single. 

Criminal was a slowest hit..but they should have released 3 more singles from FF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block