If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums

spacer.png

I couldn’t see Britney’s reign in the industry without the success of ‘In The Zone’ and the impact of ‘Blackout’. 

If ‘In The Zone’ and ’Blackout’ NEVER existed, what would be your top 3 Britney Spears albums? My choices in this order:

1. Britney, because it’s already in my holy trinity. Good music. Peak Britney. Peak choreography. Peak music videos. 
  2. Circus, because Womanizer turned me into a fan. Safe and catchy pop music. Love it! 
  3. It’s ****ed up. I’ll probably go with Femme Fatale because it’s more modern than the others. Playful lyrics! 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

1-Glory (part of my Holy Trinity)

2-Britney (an almost perfect album and some of my fav songs are in it)

3-Femme Fatale (it was hard to choose between OIDIA and FF. Both have some flaws which don't make them extremely good but my heart went to FF because it still sounds more modern but it might change depending on my mood) 

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

Femme Fatale it’s an underrated gem :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: planning to do an appreciation thread for it. Trip To Your Heart is magical and the kink of Up and Down arghhhhh :shaktongue_shakira_red:

I voted for Criminal to be a single and everyone will have to deal :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Criminal is soooooo good!

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block