Britney & Sam On The Cover Of Tehran Magazine

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

You know the Persians be celebrating like ..

dancing-happy-dance.gif

except that it's a Saudi Arabian celebration :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape: there's nothin' Iranian there :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

btw I'm wondering if Britney plans to visit Iran or not :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

maybe she'll be the next Iranian princess, and first one since her :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Soraya_Queen_of_Iran-1.jpg

queen of Iran tbh 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

The Iranian community has always loved her and she seems to cherish the Iranian culture back. A win-win for us all. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The Iranian community has always loved her and she seems to cherish the Iranian culture back. A win-win for us all. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hide contents

Stream Iranian princesses of pop, Leila, Shohreh and Susan. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:  @Blackout2006 @SlayOut @Rik @rennen2.0 @Style. @Slayer @princessmimi @MissSpearsSaysSo @TheJayTawndreEffect @Brat @MikeHunt @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @BlackoutITZ

Eternal bops. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'm honored to be tagged even though I'm Native American 🙀!!! 

Will def check these songs out! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Hide contents

Stream Iranian princesses of pop, Leila, Shohreh and Susan. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:  @Blackout2006 @SlayOut @Rik @rennen2.0 @Style. @Slayer @princessmimi @MissSpearsSaysSo @TheJayTawndreEffect @Brat @MikeHunt @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @BlackoutITZ

Eternal bops. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

A toast for Nabavari

spacer.png

and another one for the ones who don’t have tasteT

spacer.png

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

I'm honored to be tagged even though I'm Native American 🙀!!! 

Will def check these songs out! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Make sure to definitely check the first one out. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: It’s considered like the ‘BOMT’ of the Iranian/Persian community because of how polarizing, iconic and controversial it was. Literally paved the way and was the blueprint for the newer generation of Iranian singers.  She was considered one of the very first Iranian female s** symbols as well. She’s also very stunning. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

15 minutes ago, Style. said:

A toast for Nabavari

spacer.png

and another one for the ones who don’t have tasteT

spacer.png

It’s such a bop :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Mind you these were all recorded and filmed in Los Angeles after the Iranian Revolution took place and many were forced to leave their country in fear of prosecution. Their corrupt regime of a government literally booted millions and told them that music/dancing is banned from their country. They said “not on our watchT”! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

But yes. Just like in western music, the late 80s-early 2000s were also considered a golden age of pop for them. It’s the famous Tehrangeles sound.

spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block