Is Beyoncé the greatest artist of all time?

Is Beyoncé the Greatest Artist Of All Time?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is no denying her impact in the music industry and even though I like her, I wouldn't classify her the greatest in anything she does.  This is just my opinion, but there are a lot of lesser known musicians out there like Jewel who I believe have a lot more talent vocally, etc. and deserve more recognition.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not at all in any way shape or form. She is the most overrated artist in history. She steals writing credits, dance moves, visuals, and awards. She has such an inflated ego about herself and her family. She acts as if she is music royalty and that her family is the First Family of music. Listening to and watching her is the equivalent of seeing a horse s.hitting.

• Like 1

The person who created this thread is obviously a massive Beyonce fan and wants people to say yes 🙄 😒 I like her music and she is definitely the best performer of the last decade but to even suggest that is extremely disrespectful to artists such as James Brown,  Prince , Michael jackson, The Beatles, Madonna , Elvis , Jimi Hendrix , Notourious BIG , Mariah Carey I could go on who are objectively some of the best artists in history and Beyonce is up there don't get it twisted probably top 50/60 but no higher than that 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block