Is Beyoncé the greatest artist of all time?

Is Beyoncé the Greatest Artist Of All Time?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I'm not a huge Beyoncé fan (though I used to be in the mid-2010s), but yeah, I think it would be hard to deny that she is definitely one of the greatest artists of all time. Maybe not the greatest, but definitely up there. Not only her undeniable talent, but also her work ethic, the scale of her ambition, her perfectionism and vision, and her longevity and consistency. Personally I don't really relate to her energy -- I think she's become too polished and presents herself almost more like a goddess than a real person, she's not relatable at all anymore, and I find her perfection a little bit boring. I vibe more with the (sometimes messy) authenticity and rawness of Britney or Rihanna. But that's just personal preference; Beyoncé's status as a pop music legend is an objective fact.

Well said :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

One of. She has the talent in singing, dancing (although there are better dancers than her) and performing (she's not a great actress tho), the work ethic, the catalog, the impact (despite being inspired by Janet and Tina, she did have impact but not bigger), the artistic vision, deserves her success and has most of the things a talented artist possess. Deserves recognition but not to the extent the beyhive always pushes. She's already a legend tho but as far as being THE greatest.... Well one of. 

• Love 1

Is she ONE of the greatest? I would say possibly. THE greatest ever? Absolutely not. Besides Single Ladies, it’s hard to think of much she’s done that is considered iconic. Michael Jackson and Madonna could be considered for greatest of all time, but that is only considering pop music. You still have artists like Paul McCartney, Elvis, and Whitney. Hard to pick the best. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

No that would be Taylor Swift, just playing the victim in everything.

Has enough money and idiot followers to be a huge bully.

I feel like Beyoncé has more of a narcissistic God complex. How the right wing media reveres Trump, is how the left wing media reveres “Queen” Beyonce. The Beyhiv can’t debate or use logic when it comes to people having a difference of an opinion in any sense when it comes Bey. Beyoncé is more political and can rile up her base. Taylor has a lot of influence, but she gets her fans to bully her ex boyfriends, not the general public. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I feel like Beyoncé has more of a narcissistic God complex. How the right wing media reveres Trump, is how the left wing media reveres “Queen” Beyonce. The Beyhiv can’t debate or use logic when it comes to people having a difference of an opinion in any sense when it comes Bey. Beyoncé is more political and can rile up her base. Taylor has a lot of influence, but she gets her fans to bully her ex boyfriends, not the general public. 

republican national convention rnc GIF by GOP

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block