Is Beyoncé the greatest artist of all time?

Is Beyoncé the Greatest Artist Of All Time?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She’s arguably one of the greatest and most consistent female artists to debut within the last 25 years so yes. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

Also — other than Britney and Rihanna, I can’t think of a bigger female artist who’s debuted within the last 25 years. Her sales, accolades, talent, public interest, consistency and hard work are proof. 

• Love 2

I'm not a huge Beyoncé fan (though I used to be in the mid-2010s), but yeah, I think it would be hard to deny that she is definitely one of the greatest artists of all time. Maybe not the greatest, but definitely up there. Not only her undeniable talent, but also her work ethic, the scale of her ambition, her perfectionism and vision, and her longevity and consistency. Personally I don't really relate to her energy -- I think she's become too polished and presents herself almost more like a goddess than a real person, she's not relatable at all anymore, and I find her perfection a little bit boring. I vibe more with the (sometimes messy) authenticity and rawness of Britney or Rihanna. But that's just personal preference; Beyoncé's status as a pop music legend is an objective fact.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

She’s arguably one of the greatest and most consistent female artists to debut within the last 25 years so yes. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

Also — other than Britney and Rihanna, I can’t think of a bigger female artist who’s debuted within the last 25 years. Her sales, accolades, talent, public interest, consistency and hard work are proof. 

Beyoncé is overrated! T.S is way bigger than Beyoncé! 
She get awards and nomination for the sake of getting it. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block