MY BRITNEY TIMELINE: Jamie Spears, the Maloofs, Lou Taylor, the Azoffs, and Governor Jerry Brown

MY BRITNEY TIMELINE: Jamie Spears, the Maloofs, Lou Taylor, the Azoffs, and Governor Jerry Brown

This document aims to highlight key events and facts, in order to convey how the most powerful people in the music industry and the state of California likely worked in concert to institute and maintain the conservatorship. 

A key point is that many have said that Jamie Spars was minimally involved in Britney’s life prior to the conservatorship. Yet prior to the conservatorship Jamie was directly working with people who would later benefit from Britney’s conservatorship. Furthermore, these people frequently have huge business deals together. 

This is a case of intergenerational wealth and power, while these personal connections span decades.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ugh, I've been wanting to look at your stuff for so long but keep getting backlogged on updating my own Chronological Timeline.

One of these days the macro (your work) and the micro (what I'm good at) will all come together and...BOOM! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The backlog! 
Her work might help in building out the sources for your CON timeline, especially for receipts that have been deleted. Extremely thorough.

I’m a big fan of @Mx_Defying work—we disagree on Hon Penny 😚—but I think everyone disagrees with my opinion on Hon P

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block