Opinion: Beyoncè is the most overrated artist of all-time, a hypocrite, and deserves to be called out

Beyoncé is not overrated at all, she started to work really hard at a young age . She's a perfectionist and always have been on top of her game. Huge respect for everything she has accomplished and the fact she managed to keep the control of her image for more than 20 years. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I don't understand how threads like these are even featured? This is such sad behavior, you have a opinion on someone that's great have one, but its so weird to see how you guys are always saying bad things about Britney peers, they all are living in mansions just grow up! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Style. said:

We are not attacking anyone. It’s a popular forum where we’re allowed to share our thoughts. This forum is mostly about Britney and Britney stans/fans, why don’t you go somewhere where you can praise Beyoncé as much as you want? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 
Also, why do you feel the need to compare Beyoncé’s career to Britney’s? Beyoncé grew up in a rich family and married a rich man. On the other hand, you just compared this spoiled little brat with a trafficked woman by her family? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I see you’re full of anger and hate… good, good. Keep hating, Beyonce will remain successful and you will remain forever pressed. Keep crying!:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Each artists has their own perception, stand, point of view and strategies. I have never seen her talk negatively about others (though i haven’t been following her) and that is enough for me to respect the work she does. She is highly talented and nobody does it the way she is doing, and if she “copies”, she always takes it to a higher level. It is not about the originality anymore, people copy people all the time. The entertainment value is what matters most and she delivers all the time ❤️

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HisNameisChase said:

Most people who are a fan of Beyoncè are thick with stupidity and crumble at any criticism thrown her way, but I will break this down in hopes for basic comprehension.

This TikTok, coming from a woman of color, is spot-on with the criticism of Beyoncè:

The success of Ivy Park at the hands of poor women of color... Black Lives Matter profitability... and now this upcoming recession.

It makes me mad how if a person criticizes Beyoncè, they are automatically deemed as a racist or problematic from her fans point-of-view as if people of color are not capable of being problematic like us all, or exempt from criticism? People are so quick to throw the race card.

Beyonce has literally stolen dance moves from Britney and Shakira, from older artists, copied her 2011 Billboard performance from another artist and the iconic Single Ladies dance, but whenever these criticisms are talked about, her fans say she was getting inspiration. Yet, when some other artists remotely does something similar and gets inspiration from Beyonce, her delusional fans will say they copied Beyonce. How is that fair?

I could go on with the videos, not to mention Beyonces 2006 vma performance is an exact copy of Britneys 2003 AMA

From 2003-2015 she was as mainstream as could be. She didn't start talking about BLM until she found it profitable to do so because she knew she could get money from it. Why didn't she ever talk about black-related issues or politics until Lemonade? She was literally a multi millionaire and wouldn't have suffered much backlash. 

I just find it so weird how Beyonce is so heavily praised and protected when other artists have been canceled for much less. She has bought awards and even Kanye said Beyonce wouldn't show up unless she got a particular Grammy award. Her father had huge connections in the industry, yet people want to criticize those with connections (Taylor Swift's dad comes to mind) but turn the other cheek to Beyonce. She has been in so many controversies like paying for writing credits (Irreplacable, If I Were A Boy, etc.)

My biggest question: why does Beyonce get away with copying others and stealing, yet people do not care she does? How do people not see through this? Is it because of her talents?

read tiffany pollard GIF

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

I like her work but I don't think she represents me as gay man or a black man. Her work is very well thought and executed but I truly believe she uses a lot of causes for money. Gays made her a goddess and Ive never seen any lgbtq representation in her art. 

She doesn’t have to represent you hon. Either you like her music or not. Easy. Wanna be represented? Look for a mentor. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block