Taylor Swift Teases ‘1989’ (Taylor’s Version)?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

1989 seems to be a matter of when 🗓 after Taylor made a virtual appearance at the Las Culturistas Awards and behind her was a black board that reads 1989 secret session Nashville   
4744689A-9B62-4279-A573-EA68F9DC16EA.jpeg.7e6e693c17b3d91f07904c73478d4957.jpeg

7658677C-8839-452D-A119-AFC0773B9B30.jpeg.2ecbc9296d5ab8f2b541c1d46f76e9da.jpeg

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 1

I'm not sure why it's taking her so long. I guess maybe the Shake It Off lawsuit is holding up things? But I hope we get 1989 TV soon before summer ends, then Speak Now TV at the end of the year in time for winter (preferably in December, because of Back To December lol)

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I appreciate her music, loved folklore & evermore BUT I don't understand the hype about this "Taylor's Version" cuz they're the same old ish with bare minimum changes. I mean, good for her and taking control of her creations but fans cheering for the same thing with "(Taylor's Version)" added to the tittle... way too much.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

That's the point though. Its about ownership.

1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I appreciate her music, loved folklore & evermore BUT I don't understand the hype about this "Taylor's Version" cuz they're the same old ish with bare minimum changes. I mean, good for her and taking control of her creations but fans cheering for the same thing with "(Taylor's Version)" added to the tittle... way too much.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Because she's taking back what's rightfully hers, Scooter thought as the owner he could use her catalog, but as she's the main songwriter he still has to ask permission cos of royalties and stuff, and she literally each timr 🐓 blocked him every time, giving him a bad investment but what vilified him, was he sold her catalog for 300 million, same price he paid big machine for, which meant he only bought it to own her. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block