Falsified Evidence and April 2019 Timeline : A Research Thread

25 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

This might be a stupid question but what do you think is going on with so many charges to grocery stores?  And so many trips to Walmart/Target?

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

i've wondered the same thing. Anything that is recorded as "Shareholder expenses" we should assume is Lou, Larry, Robin.

This accounting is an accidental Rosetta Stone for who is spending what. Because we know B is locked up Jan-April, yet there are lots of charges. So it seems like "personal spending" has to do with B....but that would be incredibly sad because that account's spending is so small.

The "shareholder expenses" account includes Business manger expenses, so we should assume all "shareholder expenses" are Lou, Larry, et al)--insight from @Justin Woodpond, which i doubled checked and confirmed.

I REALLY wish more people were looking at the accountings because its so easy to spot fraud with these hillbillies, and its soooo satisfying to be like "haha...gotya."  All you need to know is B's story and the CON characters

30 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

This might be a stupid question but what do you think is going on with so many charges to grocery stores?  And so many trips to Walmart/Target?

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

lol this is a complete non sequitur, but here is an example of an expense that I HOPE is Lynne's, but unfortunately, I think it's B's:

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Screenshot-2022-06-27-202805.png

4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

i've wondered the same thing. Anything that is recorded as "Shareholder expenses" we should assume is Lou, Larry, Robin.

This accounting is an accidental Rosetta Stone for who is spending what. Because we know B is locked up Jan-April, yet there are lots of charges. So it seems like "personal spending" has to do with B....but that would be incredibly sad because that account's spending is so small.

The "shareholder expenses" account includes Business manger expenses, so we should assume all "shareholder expenses" are Lou, Larry, et al)--insight from @Justin Woodpond, which i doubled checked and confirmed.

I REALLY wish more people were looking at the accountings because its so easy to spot fraud with these hillbillies, and its soooo satisfying to be like "haha...gotya."  All you need to know is B's story and the CON characters

At first, I assumed it was a single man food shopping for his lonesome self because, well, I know a fair amount of older, straight white males who do exactly this when left to their own devices.  But some of those grocery bills are pretty large for just one person? And why are there multiple instacart orders on one day?  What is that?

• Haha 1
Just now, Ghoulia said:

At first, I assumed it was a single man food shopping for his lonesome self because, well, I know a fair amount of older, straight white males who do exactly this when left to their own devices.  But some of those grocery bills are pretty large for just one person? And why are there multiple instacart orders on one day?  What is that?

yeah...its prob Lou and Larry's lonely s.hitty lives. oh well...they should have been nicer.

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

lol this is a complete non sequitur, but here is an example of an expense that I HOPE is Lynne's, but unfortunately, I think it's B's:

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Screenshot-2022-06-27-202805.png

It could be anyone watching TV...which is probably B because she wasn't allowed free access to the internet :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

yeah...its prob Lou and Larry's lonely s.hitty lives. oh well...they should have been nicer.

This is a huge stretch, but it reminds me of the way **** addicts will buy something using someone else's card and then return the item for cash :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

This is a huge stretch, but it reminds me of the way **** addicts will buy something using someone else's card and then return the item for cash :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

thats not a stretch...actually that explains a question I've had. Every once in a while you see "shareholder expenses" return something...and I'm like whyyyy?? its not your money...just throw it out. but your version makes more sense. cash back. KFed was caught doing this with $15k of clothing during the divorce.  

13 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

We know both James and Bryan have been to rehab so... :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: this post made me laugh far more than it should.

P.S. Where did I see that Bryan had also worked with Dr. Betty Wyman? It wasn't anything I could source or it would have gone straight into the timeline. I have a feeling it was one of Meaner's tweets.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block