Falsified Evidence and April 2019 Timeline : A Research Thread

Where was Lynne in April 2019?

Lynne was hawking face cream with Rodan and Fields in the LA area Feb 2019, when B was locked up. I'm just realizing that Lynne's trip to LA matches a line item in the accounting, which I assume is a charge for a car service to/from the airport. There is an identical charge for the dates April 04, 2019 & April 15, 2019. It looks like Lynne was in LA Thursday April 4 to Monday April 15. What was Lynne doing? I dont think she visited Britney...so then why is she in LA for 11 days in April 2019?

Screenshot-2022-06-27-152733.png

@Ghoulia dug this pic up from the bowels of the internet, which shows Lynne's whereabouts Feb 2019.

Screenshot-2022-06-27-151728.png

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lynne was hawking face cream with Rodan and Fields in the LA area Feb 2019, when B was locked up. I'm just realizing that Lynne's trip to LA matches a line item in the accounting, which I assume is a charge for a car service to/from the airport. There is an identical charge for the dates April 04, 2019 & April 15, 2019. It looks like Lynne was in LA Thursday April 4 to Monday April 15. What was Lynne doing? I dont think she visited Britney...so then why is she in LA for 11 days in April 2019?

So Lynne may have returned to Louisiana on Monday, April 15th?

I wonder what else happened around that time? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So Lynne may have returned to Louisiana on Monday, April 15th?

Here is the thing. the Gram girls received the voicemail April 10 or 11. They took a week to verify the validity of the source--which I do not think the whistleblower planned for.

I think the whistleblower wanted to get Lynne's attention while Lynne was in LA and expected the Gram Girls to release the voicemail immediately without vetting it. 

14 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Ghoulia dug this pic up from the bowels of the internet, which shows Lynne's whereabouts Feb 2019.

Good catch!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think the whistleblower wanted to get Lynne's attention while Lynne was in LA and expected the Gram Girls to release the voicemail immediately without vetting it. 

Why do you think the voicemail was meant for Lynne?

It does appear to me that the whistleblower worked for the CON or spent time around the CON...He mentions Britney not taking her medication, which was the story that Larry Rudolph gave to her doctor.

I can't envision the whistleblower mentioning this little tidbit if he was someone who was close to Britney.

20 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

spacer.png

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why do you think the voicemail was meant for Lynne?

A desperate attempt to get B out of the facility??

the whistleblower could have believed that part of the meds was true, especially if they work with/around Larry.

LFB said it was Cade, in the most obnoxious way possible.  It seems like they were spilling real tea.

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

A desperate attempt to get B out of the facility??

the whistleblower could have believed that part of the meds was true, especially if they work with/around Larry.

LFB said it was Cade, in the most obnoxious way possible.  It seems like they were spilling real tea.

Cade did work with Larry at the time.

And I suppose that Cade had no ability to connect with Britney at the time, so had to go with the information he was given.

But why would LFB "out" Cade in such a way? To what benefit?

And why not just pick up the phone and call Lynne? Or ask to meet with her the next time she was in Los Angeles?

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

it also could have been someone from Ingham's team, if Ingham thought what was happening was wrong...I dont personally believe it, but its is a valid possibility.

I always assumed it was someone who worked at Hinojosa & Wallet, LLP.

Wallet appeared to be the first to jump ship.

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state: "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

• Like 1

here are bank charges

highlighted yellow = when Lynne was in LA in April.  Red box = April 29, the day Lynne allegedly sent the "refund" to Lutfi.

The charges for $2.50 are ATM cash withdrawal fees.

FWIW, i think the redaction is Bank of America. No idea why its redacted.

City National Bank = Co-conservators bank account; and possibly where SJB Trust lives (in the WEG lawsuit SJB was in City National)

Screenshot-2022-06-27-165112.png

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Not sure. And I have no idea if their info is true. They certainly believed it was true. but who knows?

I'm in the process of going through this thread:

It doesn't appear that anyone screen capped their accusation against Cade, and their account looks to have been taken down so I can't go back and read it.

However...

It looks like their motivation wasn't necessarily to "out" Cade, but to discredit the B Gram girls.

They later backtracked on their allegations that the whistleblower was Cade...But by then the damage had already been done.

36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

looks like their motivation wasn't necessarily to "out" Cade, but to discredit the B Gram girls.

Yeah…that sounds right. Lutfi also was obnoxious to the B Gram Girls. Anyone who throws shade at the gram girls is shady in my book…or maybe didn’t listen to the podcast. B Gram was dead right about everything. They are the only ones who tracked the rebellion happening in 2017.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

here are bank charges

highlighted yellow = when Lynne was in LA in April.  Red box = April 29, the day Lynne allegedly sent the "refund" to Lutfi.

The charges for $2.50 are ATM cash withdrawal fees.

FWIW, i think the redaction is Bank of America. No idea why its redacted.

City National Bank = Co-conservators bank account; and possibly where SJB Trust lives (in the WEG lawsuit SJB was in City National)

Screenshot-2022-06-27-165112.png

the number of non ATM banking fees they have is abnormal. They are doing a lot of active banking. thats a red flag.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block