Falsified Evidence and April 2019 Timeline : A Research Thread

2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I took @Steel Magnolia's comment to mean that it was leaked at the request of Lou to divert attention from Britney's incarceration in the rehab. It almost certainly did not come from loutaylor@loutaylor.com, if you know what I mean.  

Yes, exactly this.

And if it didn't come directly from Mr. Hummel, then Mr. Hummel forwarded the paperwork to whoever acted as the "source."

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Chad S. Hummel.

He is the lawyer behind this:

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

And also behind this...

June 3, 2019 - Lou M. Taylor sends a "cease & desist" letter to Britney fan Bryan S. Kuchar for creating loumtaylor.com, and a second site, loumtaylor.net. 

Who is the person that has "created" Sam Lutfi, going back to 2008?

Lou M. Taylor

Without Lynne Spears' declaration in Feb. 2008, and without Lynne's book, Sam Lutfi would be a "nobody."

Lou M. Taylor has made Sam Lutfi famous...All for what?

https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/News_and_Events/Press_Coverage/Manatt Phelps (E).pdf

Woah!

"He's also made a name for himself on the criminal defense side, fighting to free a convicted ex-cop in the wiretapping trial of disgraced private eye Anthony Pellicano and battling to clear movie director Roman Polanski of child s.ex charges."

Edit - omg.  I should have finished reading!

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Good point!

Lutfi’s a fixer. He’s got secrets. Secrets are bad for Lou.

when Lutfi released that info about Lou—he genuinely helped B. The information he released was surgically precise. And it worked! He knew the buttons to press. 

The way I see it...

1. Lou created her "scapegoat" with the declaration and book in 2008.
  2. "Susceptible to undue influence" from Lutfi then became the primary driver of the CON once it went permanent in 2009.
  3. Lutfi remained the "boogeyman" until the lawsuit was settled in 2016.
  4. Lou then had to somehow maintain Lutfi's position as "boogeyman" in the eyes of the court and the fandom in order for the CON to be maintained from 2016 onward.

Notice that Chad S. Hummel artificially tied Lutfi to Bryan Kuchar's website?

Lou couldn't have the media thinking that a fan would sue her all on his own...So she had to insert her boogeyman into the mix to demonize Bryan S. Kuchar.

It's a pattern with her...She brings up Lutfi like clockwork.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Applejack said:

There's another crazy story about Larry, Ruben and Britney that involves actual money and investment but I didn't understand that one,

@DuranDuran posted this story and it was something I didn’t know.

Ruben didn’t own the domain name worldofbritney.com and whoever owned the name was trolling Ruben for $50k. So Ruben needed to find $50k or the site would be shut down. Sounds like Ruben reached out to Larry to find an outside investor for the $$.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@DuranDuran posted this story and it was something I didn’t know.

Ruben didn’t own the domain name worldofbritney.com and whoever owned the name was trolling Ruben for $50k. So Ruben needed to find $50k or the site would be shut down. Sounds like Ruben reached out to Larry to find an outside investor for the $$.

Didn't Ruben then go on to secure a plum job in the music industry?

Larry hooked him up.

21 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

April 11, 2019 – E news writes an exclusive article about Britney’s trip to the hair salon. The commentary in the article does not appear to match the photo or the eyewitness account (IMHO). Quotes from the eyewitness: “An eyewitness tells E! News, ‘Britney arrived with three people from her team this morning to get her blonde roots touched up and extensions retouched.’ According to the eyewitness, the performer sat in the chairs by the other clients rather than in a private area. ‘Several people worked on Britney’s hair and were very quick and efficient to get her out of there as fast as possible.”’

Sam Asghari-It isn't weakness, it's a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am," he told his fans on Instagram. 

That was also included in the article…

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Is that the Taylor vs Doe lawsuit (fact_check_louise)?

I have a vague recollection of that :(

Spoiler

like, about the WoB mess, it was super unprofessional and creepy of Larry to get involved like that. I simply don't understand why Britney ditched Johnny for Larry (I mean I do... but, in hindsight, it wasn't a good move). She had always had a better partnership with Johnny, he seemed to let her thrive in her artistry and choices, meanwhile Larry was always the business guy. And I feel her family were more excited about Larry than they were with Johnny too.

And it does seem like Larry was in her team while he was supposed to be fired. The Kfed (or B In the Mix idk) party, the WoB mess, that was the period he had been fired.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I have a vague recollection of that :(

Reveal hidden contents

like, about the WoB mess, it was super unprofessional and creepy of Larry to get involved like that. I simply don't understand why Britney ditched Johnny for Larry (I mean I do... but, in hindsight, it wasn't a good move). She had always had a better partnership with Johnny, he seemed to let her thrive in her artistry and choices, meanwhile Larry was always the business guy. And I feel her family were more excited about Larry than they were with Johnny too.

And it does seem like Larry was in her team while he was supposed to be fired. The Kfed (or B In the Mix idk) party, the WoB mess, that was the period he had been fired.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kTqeN0dKUxcL0yU7m8tmJUBvRmo9uMaq/view?usp=sharing 

23 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

ohh right! It's true, Lou sued another fan lol. But it's not him. Anthony Elia was the owner of another Britney fansite too and he had some relationship with Lynne. He questioned some people posting under Britney's instagram posts and Lynne agreed with him. Jamie was the one who sued him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

just posted Lutfi tweets on first page.

@Applejack what was the emailmyp.ussy thread? Do you remember what they were discussing? Twitter deleted all of their content. You mentioned emailmyp.ussy in the #FreeB mega thread on Exhale.

yeah, the emailmypyssy thread had these emails and then Lutfi posted them days later.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block