Falsified Evidence and April 2019 Timeline : A Research Thread

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

*I believe* Lou’s lawyer for the Brian Kuchar case was Marci Sperry.

Chad Hummel is someone we haven’t looked into yet. the change of lawyers is noteworthy IMO

LOL you are both right and there's a third lawyer involved as well

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HEfKJJleV6aBp275wjTLzFIG16aRt1Dl/view?usp=sharing

1.  Hayden R. Pace, Esq.
STOKES WAGNER, A.L.C.
One Atlantic Center, Suite 2400
1201 West Peachtree Street, N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30309

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OahMq5Eh25cSvavPPUHyXau0TJqJbw4g/view?usp=sharing

2. Marcy L. Sperry (GA Bar No. 455561)
Alex J. Aron (GA Bar No.162408)
SPERRY IP LAW LLC d/b/a VIVID IP
3 Alliance Center
3550 Lenox Rd. NE
21st Floor
Atlanta, GA 30326
marcy@vividip.com
alex@vividip.com

3. Chad S. Hummel

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
1999 Avenue of the Stars 17th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
(310) 595-9505
chummel@sidley.com
Attorneys for Plaintiff
LOU M. TAYLOR

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did we know that by May 7, 2019...

James Parnell and Lutfi were already engaged in "pending arbitration proceedings"?

So says Chad S. Hummel in his declaration.

did we know that? I'm not sure. Lutfi wins the appeal 2016 or 2017. he is awarded $100k. Then one the Brian Freedmans (sp?), Lutfi's former lawyer sues Lutfi for ~$130k for legal fees. Maybe arbitration had to do with these payments.

The CON's goal is always to get to arbitration ASAP. Goetz/JAMS is their safehouse. Goetz is the one who helped the CONs coverup all of their crimes (allegedly)--from never filing a capacity declaration to the OUTRAGEOUS financial crimes. There is always one goal: Get to Goetz.

The CONs are afraid of Hon Penny IMO.

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

did we know that? I'm not sure. Lutfi wins the appeal 2016 or 2017. he is awarded $100k. Then one the Brian Freedmans (sp?), Lutfi's former lawyer sues Lutfi for ~$130k for legal fees. Maybe arbitration had to do with these payments.

The CON's goal is always to get to arbitration ASAP. Goetz/JAMS is their safehouse. Goetz is the one who helped the CONs coverup all of their crimes (allegedly)--from never filing a capacity declaration to the OUTRAGEOUS financial crimes. There is always one goal: Get to Goetz.

The CONs are afraid of Hon Penny IMO.

The 2019 RO was issued the next day...

But...

They're already heading to "pending arbitration proceedings."

--------------

Sept. 7, 2016 - Sam Lutfi settles his lawsuit against Britney and her parents, with Lutfi receiving in the low six figures.

Nov. 30, 2016 - Lawyer Bryan Freedman sues Sam Lutfi (Case No. BC642177) for corresponding with "opposing parties" in Lutfi's lawsuit against Britney and her parents. Freedman was the original lawyer on the case.

Mar. 3, 2017 ~~> Case Management Conference: Order of Dismissal (Case No. BC642177)

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Who? how many peeps? 2? 12?

I don't know. I know many people were dming him on twitter and he was spilling 

About the dates, I don't have as much time as I'd thought I'd had, but... here's Leanne's timeline and my old timeline

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

the "Lutfi is sending emails" caption "Britney" posted on IG is dated 4/23. So yeah, it was around that time Lutfi started leaking the emails. I remember it was crazy because they caught on pretty quick and we were 100% sure they were reading that exhale thread.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Applejack was this ever found?

WoB? World of Britney?

Yeah, World of Britney. I remember I made a long Instagram story on that whole WoB/Larry/Felicia mess, but they banned me and I think I lost it. But I'm working on something of the sort again. But basically, Larry was saying to WoB's owner that Britney's lazy, Britney's a pain in the ***, she hates her fans and that the sweet southern girl thing was an act. Ruben (WoB's owner) started to get sour on Britney because Larry had promised him a Meet and Greet for the winners of a WoB contest during B in the Mix's release party, but Britney bailed on him because she was sad and had had a fight with KFed or something. Then, during early 2007, both Larry and Fe were using Ruben to send statements about Britney. Felicia saying "I can't love her for the both of us, she needs to love herself" was actually a statement released by Ruben. There's another crazy story about Larry, Ruben and Britney that involves actual money and investment but I didn't understand that one, I would have to research it again and clear my mind.

Pop dirt dot com and the Britney thread on Pop just**e hold the keys for this story. I remember I got most of it from there, but I'd have to look for it again

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, World of Britney. I remember I made a long Instagram story on that whole WoB/Larry/Felicia mess, but they banned me and I think I lost it. But I'm working on something of the sort again. But basically, Larry was saying to WoB's owner that Britney's lazy, Britney's a pain in the ***, she hates her fans and that the sweet southern girl thing was an act. Ruben (WoB's owner) started to get sour on Britney because Larry had promised him a Meet and Greet for the winners of a WoB contest during B in the Mix's release party, but Britney bailed on him because she was sad and had had a fight with KFed or something. Then, during early 2007, both Larry and Fe were using Ruben to send statements about Britney. Felicia saying "I can't love her for the both of us, she needs to love herself" was actually a statement released by Ruben. There's another crazy story about Larry, Ruben and Britney that involves actual money and investment but I didn't understand that one, I would have to research it again and clear my mind.

Pop dirt dot com and the Britney thread on Pop just**e hold the keys for this story. I remember I got most of it from there, but I'd have to look for it again

Oooh I remember this! 
https://popdirt.com/did-larry-rudolph-blast-britney-in-aim-chat-with-wobs-ruben/55781/

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is a weird evangelical cult thing. Lou Taylor is part of a cult that that believes gay men and women need to be sent away to camps, rehabs, etc “To pray the gay away.” Because they actually believe gay people are being possessed by demons from Hell, and the only “Cure” for gayness is exorcism.

@Anticonformity has done great work researching this cult and its players. And connected the dots back to Britney, showing this is a persistent problem in Lou’s behavior (allegedly).

aw you have been so sweet always... I'm always still here, still have so many pieces to add but like :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes, exorcism is huge (most churches aren't "up front" about it... I think they know it would raise flags lmfao)
in christianity... it can "CURE" anything if you BELIEVE :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:
From anorexia (my personal vendetta against Mercy Ministries/Nancy Alcorn) to queer peeps to addictions!
:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

It's funny but like honestly when you see it it's not and the way it is TRYULY BELIEVED would make you vomit (maybe that's the demons leaving me :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:)

I will just say for now, it is so deep, like certain lawyers were chosen based upon this cult...

• Love 2

Hi besties. 

For the April 2019 timeline. Britney was spotted on March 20th in LA:

“out of it” during a business meeting in Los Angeles, in the last public sighting of the star just days before she entered a mental health facility.

The article further states: 

But an eye witness has claimed he spotted her in his offices in Los Angeles on March 20, where she appeared dazed as she used the bathroom on his floor.

Sean Andrews, who works for a public relations firm, tweeted about seeing her at 10:30am, just days before she entered rehab.

He posted: “BRITNEY SPEARS IS IN MY OFFICE IM CRYING. IM SO CONFUSED WHYS THIS ***** HERE,” after which he told fans he was trying to sneak a photograph as they quizzed him about her appearance.

“Y’all needa stop blowing up my DMs lmfao no she did not look pregnant, she did look like she was medicated or something tho sic,” he later told them.

“Idk why she was there. She came to use the bathroom. I think her management is on my floor. I just work for a PR firm. now leave me alone, I an Ari stan! sic”

Speaking exclusively to Radar, Sean explained: “She looked not normal.She just looked kind of out of it. Once I heard she went into rehab it all made sense which is so sad because she didn’t look okay."

He says she was dressed down in a dark plain T-shirt, jeans and Birkenstocks, while her blonde hair was not styled and a "little wavy".

“Honestly, I just assumed she looked that way because of how much she’s been worked. She’s like a machine now, so I didn’t think anything of it."

Asked if his co-workers at the firm were also concerned by her appearance, he said: “Yeah, the girls at reception thought so too.”

Sean, 19, added: “We do not work with Britney or her team so I’m not sure why she was in the building or on my floor, but apparently she’s been there more than once.”

In a DM, someone told me the firm this person worked at was “Dunn Pellier Media".

Source: RadarOnline

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Britney responded to the announcement that WOB was shutting down

Dear Fans,

It has been a while since I’ve addressed you personally here on my official website. The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being. Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction. I have come to terms with that which is why I usually don’t pay much attention to it.

The last couple of years have been very enlightening for me and now that I’ve had the time to be “me,” I’ve been able to sit down and think about where I want to go with myself as an entertainer with absolutely no strings attached. I am now more mature and feel like I am finally “free.” I’ve been working so hard on this new album and I can’t wait for you all to hear it and to go on tour again! I would like to exclusively tell you that I am working hard to release the new album sometime later this year, but the date is of course not certain yet. I look forward to coming back this year bigger and better than ever, and to also reaching out to my fans on a more personal level.

I noticed today that one of my biggest fan sites is shutting down soon and I want you all to know that I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision, and I am sad to see it closing. If I were you I’d be unhappy too if I had to read what I’ve been reading every day. But trust me, I get it.

I know I’ve been far from perfect and the media has had a lot of fun exaggerating my every move, but I want you all to know that I love my fans so much, and I appreciate everything you have done for me, so Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Love,

Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Applejack said:

Ruben (WoB's owner) started to get sour on Britney because Larry had promised him a Meet and Greet for the winners of a WoB contest during B in the Mix's release party, but Britney bailed on him because she was sad and had had a fight with KFed or something.

The ****ty part it was KFed's album launch party, where, according to Larry's promises, B was supposed to appear. But Larry for sure had to know that B's marriage was on the verge of falling apart + only 2 months ago she gave birth to Jayden, yet he promised to Ruben that Britney would appear on Kevin's party and meet fans, and when she didn't, Larry dragged her through the mud in his correspondence with Ruben. Moreover, Britney filed for divorce a few days after the party, as far as I remember.

9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Applejack was this ever found?

WoB? World of Britney?

Ei7xv-Pb-Vg-AA3-ATB.png

Ei7y-AO4-UMAUJj4c.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wasn't even a Britney fan at the time and I still knew about the WoB mess!

I used to watch shows like Entertainment Tonight non-stop, and caught on to what a snake Larry was after he dragged her onto his new Sunset Tan reality show.

This was the period of time when the sheen was first starting to come off of her highly-crafted image...And Larry seemed to be playing a big part in taking the sheen off.

22 May 2007
Britney on “Sunset Tan”

Video footage of Britney getting a tan at Sunset Tan from 9th January 2007, booked and accompanied by Larry Rudolph, will be aired on E!’s new reality TV show “Sunset Tan” premiering on Monday. “Entertainment Tonight” aired a clip of the footage, where Britney gets an $80 12-minute tan and says “I love tanning, because it’s my time to escape from the world.” She comments on her feet, saying “My toenails look so bad now, I totally need a pedicure,” and says her tan is “****, I love it!”

https://www.ukbritney.tv/2007/05/22/britney-on-sunset-tan/

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So...

Is it safe to assume that Lou M. Taylor was the source of the leak to The Blast of the "April 29, 2019" refund and text messages?

Why Lou? I was thinking it was a lawyer.
figuring out the blast feels key to untangling the april 2019 timeline.

The blast is one of the founders of TMZ, who broke up in 2017. This site was entirely built off Britney’s name, so the source in Britney’s team has been key to the sites success.

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The blast is one of the founders of TMZ, who broke up in 2017. This site was entirely built off Britney’s name, so the source in Britney’s team has been key to the sites success.

I took @Steel Magnolia's comment to mean that it was leaked at the request of Lou to divert attention from Britney's incarceration in the rehab. It almost certainly did not come from loutaylor@loutaylor.com, if you know what I mean.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Chad S. Hummel.

He is the lawyer behind this:

May 8, 2019 - A five-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi, ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears, her parents, and two children.

And also behind this...

June 3, 2019 - Lou M. Taylor sends a "cease & desist" letter to Britney fan Bryan S. Kuchar for creating loumtaylor.com, and a second site, loumtaylor.net. 

Who is the person that has "created" Sam Lutfi, going back to 2008?

Lou M. Taylor

Without Lynne Spears' declaration in Feb. 2008, and without Lynne's book, Sam Lutfi would be a "nobody."

Lou M. Taylor has made Sam Lutfi famous...All for what?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

The ****ty part it was KFed's party, where, according to Larry's promises, B was supposed to appear. But Larry for sure had to know that B's marriage was on the verge of falling apart + only 2 months ago she gave birth to Jayden, yet he promised to Ruben that Britney would appear on Kevin's party and meet fans, and when she didn't, Larry dragged her through the mud in his correspondence with Ruben.

Ei7xv-Pb-Vg-AA3-ATB.png

Ei7y-AO4-UMAUJj4c.jpg

I didn’t know that there was an investor and a domain fight at issue! It seemed like Ruben shutoip down the site as a renunciation of B!

hmmmmm…all very interesting

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block