Falsified Evidence and April 2019 Timeline : A Research Thread

Why April 29, 2019?

Super Sleuths! Let’s see if we can solve the mystery of the alleged falsified evidence by untangling the messy April 2019 timeline.

According to Team CON’s statements in court documents, on April 29, 2019 Sam Lutfi texts Lynne Spears a long message and Venmos her $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship. A pictured timestamp of the message is not included; but a pictured timestamp of an alleged “refund” is included as evidence in the court doc.  Allegedly, Lynne immediately refunds Lutfi’s money after receiving the text and the bribe.

In my humble opinion (IMHO), this is clearly photoshopped…poorly. The date and the contact button are where it is most obvious. What is the significance of April 29, 2019 to Team CON? Or is this a red herring? Let’s untangle the April 2019 timeline and figure it out!

spacer.png

"Refund" Receipt

Text Message Lutfi Sent Lynne April 2019     PDF court doc

APRIL 2019 TIMELINE

Apr. 3, 2019 - TMZ reports that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility a week earlier to help her cope with her father's illness. (Her father was CONservator until late 2021)

April 3, 2019 – Me time post. A post on Britney’s Instagram says she’s taking “a little ‘me time’”. Fans are concerned that Britney did not write the post.

Apr. 3, 2019 - Atara Tours undergoes a name change; Britney is named President, replacing James P. Spears. None of the other LLC's are changed.

April 10 or April 11, 2019 (estimated date) – anonymous whistleblower leaves a voicemail for Britney’s Gram podcast saying that Britney had been sent to a health facility against her will and she had been there for months. LFB later opines the identity of the anonymous caller.  (Whoever the caller was *THANK YOU*)

April 11, 2019 – E news writes an exclusive article about Britney’s trip to the hair salon. The commentary in the article does not appear to match the photo or the eyewitness account (IMHO). Quotes from the eyewitness: “An eyewitness tells E! News, ‘Britney arrived with three people from her team this morning to get her blonde roots touched up and extensions retouched.’ According to the eyewitness, the performer sat in the chairs by the other clients rather than in a private area. ‘Several people worked on Britney’s hair and were very quick and efficient to get her out of there as fast as possible.”’

spacer.png

https://www.eonline.com/news/1031913/britney-spears-spotted-for-the-first-time-since-entering-mental-health-treatment-facility

April 12, 2019 – Make Me music video (original) is leaked. 17 days later (April 29) Director David LaChapelle comments, “This is some of my footage. This is not my edit. I find it very suspect that the video was ‘leaked’ while Britney was ‘away.’” LaChapelle includes #FreeBritney in his message. Britney is portrayed as a vulnerable kitten in a cage.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxV8qvfS0X7ycD41XvvjhrYIVZsY451ge3

April 15, 2019 - Britney still wants out of the conservatorship. “Britney’s dad told her that his goal ever since taking away her control was for her to get to a place where she can take over her fortune and no longer need a conservator,” revealed a source. “That was the game plan from day one.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-conservatorship-end-wants-control-dad-health-woes/

April 16, 2019 – The voicemail heard around the world. Britney’s Gram podcast drops the whistleblower voicemail. A paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

BritneysGram podcast - Emergency Episode     Whistleblower voicemail

April 18, 2019 - ( ) Sam Lutfi tweets #RaiseHell. These tweets are documented in the restraining order court filing.

Spoiler

Screenshot-2022-06-21-214834.png

from the court doc:

Screenshot-2022-06-21-215853.png

April 22, 2019 – Jamie Spears (Britney’s father and CONservator) is spotted fishing in Louisiana

Screenshot-2022-06-21-154314.png

-->Date/pic? JL and fam at Britney's Beach House in Florida

April 22, 2019 – the Easter pictures seen around the world. Britney Spears "had a short break this weekend to enjoy Easter," a family insider tells PEOPLE. This gave me flashbacks to the Femme Fatale era…terrifying.

spacer.png

Britney later testifies: “…I remember telling my assistant, I feel weird if I say no [to doing the already-announced Domination residency at MGM Las Vegas], I feel like they’re gonna come back and be mean to me or punish me... Three days later, after I said no to Vegas, my therapist sat me down in a room and said he had a million phone calls about how I was not cooperating in rehearsals, and I haven’t been taking my medication. All this was false…the next day, [he] put me on lithium out of nowhere. He took me off my normal meds I’ve been on for five years. And lithium is a very, very strong and completely different medication compared to what I was used to. You can go mentally impaired if you take too much [and/or] if you stay on it longer than five months. But he put me on that and I felt drunk. I couldn’t even have a conversation with my mom or dad really about anything.”

-->Add hilarious emails from Lutfi

Apr. 23, 2019 - Britney's Instagram account posts content that does not match a caption that reads: “These fake emails everywhere were crafted by Sam Lutfi years ago. . .I did not write them. He was pretending to be me and communicating with my team with a fake email address.” 

Apr. 25, 2019 – Britney allegedly completes her stay at a mental health facility, as reported by The Blast. Do we have pics for this? Pics or it didn’t happen.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Turnip Green, LLC is registered as a corporation in Louisiana with James Spears as a member and a mailing address linked to Lou M. Taylor.

April 29, 2019 – Dave LaChappelle makes a comment about Britney’s original “Make Me” music video (video leaked April 12, 2019)

This is some of my footage, this is not my edit. I find it very suspect that the video was “leaked” while Britney was “away.”

The video/song wasn't released because Britney didn't like it. Her voice as an artist, should be respected.

The only direction Britney ever gave me for this video is for me to film her in the cage. At the time  didn't understand why would you want to be filmed in a cage? At first I envisioned to film her as a tigress, but she wanted to be filmed more timid, like a kitten.

For everyone on my team, at least, we could tell something was off .... for the video "everytime" the only direction Britney gave me for the video was that she wanted to die, that she wanted to die in the video .... for the commercial for the "Onyx Hotel" tour Britney never showed up. She was getting married in Vegas ....

l have known Britney since she was 17. I shot her first cover, Rolling Stone, it was shot in Louisiana at her family home, filled with her pageant trophies. I could tell even back then something wasn't right. - David Lachapelle #freebritney

spacer.png

Apr. 29, 2019 – According to dates stated in a court document (no pics of date), Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship. He tells her the "b gram girls would like to speak to you as well."

spacer.png

Related:

• Love 5

TAKEAWAYS

The "accidental" pic at the salon was staged (April 11, 2019) @DuranDuran

Spoiler

Sam Lutfi leaks emails around April 20-29 timeframe. Lutfi reporedly was DMing people in addition to becoming vocal on Twitter @Applejack

Spoiler

Lynne liked comment with #FreeBritney around this time. @Watch Me Work It

Does anyone remember dates?

Spoiler

The Blast breaks the story about team CON filing a restraining order on Lutfi. Photos of the text message and alleged Refund appear to be the same as the Exhibits submitted in the court docs (but photographed at a different angle). The Blast's photos have since been removed from the article; but snapshots have been archived by Super Sleuths. @DuranDuran

Spoiler

Screenshot-2022-06-21-200500.png

The lawyers who filed the restraining order against Lutfi are the same as those who filed the alleged fan lawsuit. (The Jeryls didnt file this one) @Steel Magnolia

Spoiler

Lawyers associated with the alleged fan lawsuit @Ghoulia

Seems like overkill

Chad S. Hummel-->law firm Sidley Austin (fees were objected in B’s Twelfth Account Current)
Marcy L. Sperry (GA Bar No. 455561)-->law firm Vivid IP (behind the copyright strike on That Surprise Witness, which was allegedly fraudulent)
Alex J. Aron (GA Bar No.162408) -->law firm Vivid IP (behind the copyright strike on That Surprise Witness, which was allegedly fraudulent)
Hayden R. Pace, Esq.-->law firm Stokes Wagner

Spoiler

According to court filing by Chad Hummel, by May 7, 2019 James Parnell and Sam Lutfi were already engaged "pending arbitration proceedings" @Steel Magnolia

April 25, 2019 - hilarious summary post about a key Exhale super thread.

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah! Lutfi fits right into this timeline. I have to add his tweets to the timeline. SOOO many tweets/accounts are deleted from April 2019...send any screenshots from that time!

I remember he leaked the gay demon exorcism email to emailmy***** but emailmy***** deleted his thread. Like, some leaks are in this thread: 

but he was dming people privately.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

April 11, 2019 – E news writes an exclusive article about Britney’s trip to the hair salon. The commentary in the article does not appear to match the photo or the eyewitness account (IMHO). Quotes from the eyewitness: “An eyewitness tells E! News, ‘Britney arrived with three people from her team this morning to get her blonde roots touched up and extensions retouched.’ According to the eyewitness, the performer sat in the chairs by the other clients rather than in a private area. ‘Several people worked on Britney’s hair and were very quick and efficient to get her out of there as fast as possible.”’

spacer.png

https://www.eonline.com/news/1031913/britney-spears-spotted-for-the-first-time-since-entering-mental-health-treatment-facility

Curious fact that the girl, who "accidentally" saw B, happens to be from the same modeling agency @wilhelminamodels as Sam was at that time

+ she had also done some promo work for the salon in which that staged encounter happened

SamBS0.jpg

SamBS.jpg

SamBS2.jpg

39 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I remember he leaked the gay demon exorcism email to emailmy***** but emailmy***** deleted his thread. Like, some leaks are in this thread: 

but he was dming people privately.

I've never understood the ''GAY DEMON AND EXORCISM'' thing since it was leaked, and with all due respect (although it's not at all an offense to ***ual orientation), is it because Britney might be ''Bi***ual''? that LT and his cult wanted her to perform the exorcism? or because of her immense support for the community? or because possibly the vast majority of her friends are gay? or because possibly the vast majority of her friends are gay? I don't understand why they would want to do that to her, it's horrible. ( It brings back flashbacks as a religious psychiatrist ordered my parents when I was a minor to perform an exorcism on me to get my *******ual spirits out, but they never allowed it).

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block