Britney is mentioned after Justin Timberlake's dancing video goes viral

I literally JUST watched him on the show Candy, and he looked good there. I doubt it was filmed that long ago.  But damn, he aged a lot since then.  But I guess makeup, costume, and studio lights make a big difference as well compared to live and phone footage lol.

Jessica-Biel-Justin-Timberlake-Candy.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

THE TRUTH IS WE ARE ALL GETTING OLD !!! THE FANS, THE 2000s IDOLS ! LOL

WE ARE OLD !!!! WE ARE NOT COOL ANYMORE !!! LETS FACE IT !

NOT GEN Z TIKTOK HERE GUYS ! LOL

OUR DANCE MOVES ARE OLD ! LOL

justin timberlake GIF

THIS!!!!

No lies detected:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like *****, alcohol, and a lack of a choreographer are on display. He's always had people around to cover up how trash he is. Now people are seeing him for who he really is and I think the pressure has been getting to him. Like he said, "what goes around, comes around" :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

He could have at least studied the dance he was attempting. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
53 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’m glad more people are realizing how douchey he is. I’ll admit that I was a pretty big fan for a long time, but I always thought there were a lot of cringey things early on… even with NSYNC, like the corn rows and when he started beatboxing I was like :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: even as a tween with a big crush on him at the time 

there’s still a lot of people I see who still actively defend him   :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think people only started realizing after the resurgence of the Super Bowl incident with Janet, and refusing to do a reunion with NSYNC.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block