Britney is mentioned after Justin Timberlake's dancing video goes viral

I literally JUST watched him on the show Candy, and he looked good there. I doubt it was filmed that long ago.  But damn, he aged a lot since then.  But I guess makeup, costume, and studio lights make a big difference as well compared to live and phone footage lol.

Jessica-Biel-Justin-Timberlake-Candy.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

Justin’s been a heavy drinker for a LONG time. It’s all catching up to him. 

Look at his face. Bloated mess. Yikes. He has a good team around him usually. I hope they get him some help and not just throw him out there for his new album. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Exhale+
17 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

THE TRUTH IS WE ARE ALL GETTING OLD !!! THE FANS, THE 2000s IDOLS ! LOL

WE ARE OLD !!!! WE ARE NOT COOL ANYMORE !!! LETS FACE IT !

NOT GEN Z TIKTOK HERE GUYS ! LOL

OUR DANCE MOVES ARE OLD ! LOL

justin timberlake GIF

THIS!!!!

No lies detected:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

Looks like drugs, alcohol, and a lack of a choreographer are on display. He's always had people around to cover up how trash he is. Now people are seeing him for who he really is and I think the pressure has been getting to him. Like he said, "what goes around, comes around" :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

He could have at least studied the dance he was attempting. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I’m glad more people are realizing how douchey he is. I’ll admit that I was a pretty big fan for a long time, but I always thought there were a lot of cringey things early on… even with NSYNC, like the corn rows and when he started beatboxing I was like :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: even as a tween with a big crush on him at the time 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’m glad more people are realizing how douchey he is. I’ll admit that I was a pretty big fan for a long time, but I always thought there were a lot of cringey things early on… even with NSYNC, like the corn rows and when he started beatboxing I was like :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: even as a tween with a big crush on him at the time 

there’s still a lot of people I see who still actively defend him   :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think people only started realizing after the resurgence of the Super Bowl incident with Janet, and refusing to do a reunion with NSYNC.

• Like 3