Ellie Goulding Blacks Out Her Instagram, New Music Coming?

Cqleb

Funnily enough shes another name i havent heard in a few years. mind you i like a couple of her songs but not a big fan of hers

i think its safe to say its now a trend artists blacks out their IG just before announcing music. they all do it

imaging the ******* meltdown when rihanna blacks hers out if shes ever gunna release R9  

7 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Let's just hope it's better than Brightest Blue was.

I loved Delirium and saw her live with that tour. How she went soo downhil after that album is a mystery to me. Close to Me is the only tune somewhat bearable.

I liked Close to Me, Power, Worry About Me, and Hate Me (all of which were released before the album). The rest was ALL filler. 

• Like 1

Brightest blue was forced out cos if contract's, remember the album kept being delayed but polydor and interscope forced her to finish the record knowing she wanted at least five years off. To be a wife and other stuff, that she wasn't allowed to do.

So if it sounds like she's not interested, well she just put it out with minimal promotion, compared to other acts during the pandemic..

According to the video I watched they threw the whole your streaming numbers are slipping, you're gonna be forgotten about soon.. legally bounded by a contract she had no choice but to go into the studio..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block