Tove Lo's New Single 'True Romance' + Album Details

Her fifth studio album Dirt Femme releases October 14th. The tracklist that I've seen on several sites: 

Attention Wh 0re(feat. Channel Tres) - 3:11
Cute & Cruel (feat. First Aid Kit) - 3:00
Kick in the Head - 3:14
Grapefruit - 3:50
I'm to Blame - 3:20
How Long - 3:19
No One Dies from Love - 3:05
True Romance - 4:05
Suburbia - 3:18
2 Die 4 - 3:04
Pineapple Slice (with SG Lewis) - 3:15
Call on Me (with SG Lewis) - 3:18

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3

Okay, so this gives me hope that she’ll have time to finish out this tour - which I saw her in Silver Springs and she was AMAZING - release the album and announce a new tour for 2023. I’d say she is at the level as Britney for me. I feel like Britney could benefit from a writing session with her. It would be a sweaty ode to her strength with a sick bridge/climax. Back to Tove Lo, super stoked for this news!! 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, OneLife said:

Since when are songs released on Tuesdays?  It wasn't usually on Fridays?

It’s only been on Fridays for about a decade. Releases used to be on Tuesday’s until around 09-10 they started transitioning to Friday releases. Billboard didn’t change their charting schedule requirements until June 2015.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

It’s only been on Fridays for about a decade. Releases used to be on Tuesday’s until around 09-10 they started transitioning to Friday releases. Billboard didn’t change their charting schedule requirements until June 2015.

So if Billboard made changes in 2015 it means a whole week will be counted from Friday to Friday.. what do they get then from the release on Tuesday??..

29 minutes ago, OneLife said:

So if Billboard made changes in 2015 it means a whole week will be counted from Friday to Friday.. what do they get then from the release on Tuesday??..

Tove lo has rarely charted on the hot 100 alot of it is because she refuses to do an edited version so she purposely makes her singles so explicit, her label can't do a radio friendly version without removing all the lyrics, but like she said in Sweden the censorship in the States doesn't exist. We hear every cuss word on the radio or **** and ***ual reference, we hide nothing..

So why change everything cos a country has different standards, talk about telling a swedish person to sell out to the masses 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block