The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills celebrated 250 episodes. Do you watch?

I'm starting to lose my fandom for this series of Beverly Hills. It doesn't excite me as it used to. I definitely still watch it, but I think the cast doesn't even connect well.

Now... Salt Lake City on the other hand deserves an Emmy

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

I still watch it but i get tired of how everything that is exagerated over nothing.

SAME.... they get sooooo upset over wording..

the latest drama over Crystal's word choice is making me take my eyeballs out and plug them into my ears. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I’m watching it on Hulu and I’m on season 8. I’m kinda losing interest ever since Kim Richards left/became a “friend of the Housewives.”

What I do know is that Lisa Rinna wouldn’t have a storyline or relevance on the show without Kim, no matter what anyone says! :roxxy:

I loved Brandi for the drama and loved Kim for her quirkiness. I would love to see a reemergence of Yolanda.

I really don’t know if I’ll continue watching past season 8, though. But I do want to understand more fully the trouble Erika is in!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 12:10 PM, dran said:

I'm starting to lose my fandom for this series of Beverly Hills. It doesn't excite me as it used to. I definitely still watch it, but I think the cast doesn't even connect well.

Now... Salt Lake City on the other hand deserves an Emmy

I'm binging Salt Lake City and The first reunion was wild!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block