How was your Father's Day weekend?

JayTawndre

Mine was stressful ... Work has been physically draining me and my boss and I are playing a game of cat and mouse but there is a sensual attraction to each other. called off work yesterday :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Of course I don't celebrate Father's Day because my dad passed away when I was 1 and a Half years old... But I wanted to show love to you dads out on Exhale! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I start my second job tomorrow..

WBY? 🤔

• Love 1

My Father’s Day was good. My family got together and BBQ’d. It was chill but I’ve been so tired all day, so I’ve just kind of been antisocial. But everyone else seemed to really enjoy themselves. Kids played outdoor games. Grown ups had beers and later everyone has a water fight.

Good luck with your second job Jay. What will you be doing? 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

My Father’s Day was good. My family got together and BBQ’d. It was chill but I’ve been so tired all day, so I’ve just kind of been antisocial. But everyone else seemed to really enjoy themselves. Kids played outdoor games. Grown ups had beers and later everyone has a water fight.

Good luck with your second job Jay. What will you be doing? 

That sounds wonderful!

Oh, my Father's Day was great. My uncle ( dad's brother) invited us to his house, and we spent amazing day all together. The day before my my granny's Bday, so we combined those two days in one celebration. We had a BBQ, then went swimming to the small lake, and I tried fishing for the first time. I didn't succeed, but it was fun

• Love 1

Lovely, make a holiday trip to the seacost (7 hs away from my hometown) on my own, having a good time.

tried not to be much on social nets cuz I'm tired of all those "happy father's day" ish.

Family is an institution and cultural sh1t. Not all fathers are cool, in fact, most of them are machist pieces of ish. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

In case someone needs to read this: You are not obliged to love your father/progenitor just because you have blood relation.

Good Morning Drink GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block